• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Stitches, Merengue, Marshal, Julian and Lily! I will pay TBT or IGB for them! I can also offer some blue, purple and pink roses to make the deal a little sweeter!

Looking for original Phil, Dotty and Mira. Willing to pay TBT or IGB~

(If TBT looking to pay 250 tbt each)

My daughter is REALLY looking for Tiffany (the crazy bunn). Please PM me if you have her. Can pay IGB or TBT

I'd love to find a Snake out there. :C
Willing to pay IGB, TBT.. or.. I dunno. Just tell me what you want for him |D;;

Looking for Stitches, Whitney, Fang, Cookie, and Marshal! I'd be willing to offer any bells or items I own for these villagers but unfortunately I don't have a lot. If you're not willing to give these guys up for free I'm sure (I hope) we could work something out. Thanks :D

looking for henry and lily and all other un-obtained dream villagers in my signature

I am looking for margie ! will pay igb or tbt, but not a lot since she is tier 5 ^o^ we can definitely negotiate !

I have an original Whitney to trade or sell ~ Looking for igb, rare items, or -Julien- the unicorn or Ankha the Sphynxy cat.

I am on the fence with my original Chief. Bribe me. I am after Marshall.

Last edited:
Still looking for Chief and Sterling.

I can trade Diana or Phoebe if you have either of them :)

Looking for: Molly, Gladys, Mitzi, and Marshal

Also, Dotty (original) is in boxes so if you want her and have a villager that is also in boxes that is also listed above, then PM me.

I also have villagers that aren't in boxes that I'm willing to trade:
Benjamin, Paula, Gloria, Agnes, or Hans

Last edited:
Looking for (fully or mostly) original Mira. Willing to pay TBT or IGB~

(If TBT looking to pay 250 tbt)

Last edited:
Looking for:Molly, Gladys, Mitzi, or Marshal

I also have villagers that aren't in boxes that I'm willing to trade:
Benjamin, Paula, Gloria, Agnes, and Hans

Last edited:
Looking for Lucky and Tia. ;)

Can offer tbt and/or igb.

PM me if you got one of them and want to make a deal.

EDIT: Got Lucky! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back