• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tia or Fauna. I am willing to trade blue roses for either of them. I also have and Margie, but neither of them are yet in boxes. The most I have to spend right now is 1Mil igb.

Still on the hunt for Claude from the Welcome Amiibo series, not out yet in the US. I need him for two towns. If you have his card, please message me. Will pay 150 tbt.

Last edited:
Still on the hunt for Claude from the Welcome Amiibo series, not out yet in the US. I need him for two towns. If you have his card, please message me. Will pay 150 tbt.

Come home, little man!

I'm still looking for these guys from the Welcome Amiibo cards.

Leafton (Main Town)

Ketchup
Boris

Moonview (2nd Town)

Norma
Wade

Jadeberg (3rd town)

Hopkins
Murphy
June
Vivian
Julia
Paolo

Thanks again. I'll be offering TBT or Bells.

Last edited:
Looking for Fauna! Willing to pay with any items from these amiibos that i have: lottie, celeste, toon link, splatoon (don't have callie and marie though), please pm me!

Last edited:
Looking for Ellie. I'd be grateful if you had her. I'll pay any amount or trade what I can.

hello again! still looking for pink villagers -- MERENGUE HAS BEEN FOUND! i'm willing to pay good igb prices for any of my dreamies in my signature, or trade away any of my villagers with the exception of merengue and flora.

I'll be looking for my main town villagers for now. Ketchup and Boris. Gotta start chronologically. I'll pay in bells, TBT. PM me if you have the cards.

Im looking for Ellie. Tell me if you have her card. Ill pay in tbt...bells..anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back