• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to hold Bam for me so I can put him in my main town. I would prefer it if you had a cycle town or time-travel in your town as I'd like to get him back ASAP. Willing to pay IGB for someone to hold him.

Also looking for my final dreamy Rudy! I am willing to pay a fair amount of IGB for him! Please PM me if you have him!

Last edited:
Looking desesperately for Peanut. I need a peppy villager for my winter town to get the proyects, and Peanut is so lovely....

I'm looking for Lily, Poppy, or Melba to fill my village's last slot. Willing to pay TBT, IGB, or flower hybrids!

Looking for either Poppy or Pheobe. I was supposed to get Pheobe awhile ago, but the person took my bells and never have me Pheobe :(. Just hoping that I can find one of these two lovely ladies. I'm willing to pay, but would also appreciate it for free.

LF Marina, Octavian, and Freya!!

I can pay in TBT, draw you an avatar (like mine) of a fav villager, or I can let you reserve someone in my cycling town.
(As soon as they are in boxes, I'll contact you and they'll be held for you for up to 24 hours)

Last edited:
Looking for Penelope (little sister's dreamie D: <3 can only pay with in game bells and/or furniture n stuff).

No further search for Henry ... he has moved in all on his own. How kind of him!

I am now hoping to find Gala, Mac, Rosie and Rudy, in original condition. I have already given away two Rosies and Rudy out of my cycling towns, so I'm hoping they'll show up there again now that I've decided I want them in my new town. Mac and Gala have never graced me with their presence before.

Last edited:
Still looking for Marina, I can offer Maple in boxes (tonight) and 15 mil. Please. I have been looking for Marina for a very long time :(

I am very eagerly searching for Kyle, the last resident I need for my new town Rock City! I can offer millions of IGB for him. Also willing to give all my TBT if necessary. I also have a few villagers I could trade for him -- please PM me for more details if you'd like to work something out!

Edit: I would also strongly prefer if he was original, or at the very least in his original clothing. Thank you!

Last edited:
Okie looking for stitches for my boyfriend <3 i bid:
mermaid, gorgeous, princess, cabin, ranch FULL sets. Along with zodiac and bells :) i would like a respectable price for stitches. Please help <3

cycle town got corrupted ;_;
seeking:
- benjamin
- eloise
- poppy
- cheri
- ruby
- mira

paying in tbt, or art <3 PM ME PLEASE!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back