• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original coco is in boxes, pm or vm me if interested

LF: Pashmina, Bam, Kabuki, Diana

I have an open space, and would love to fill it with a dreamie instead of a random!

Looking for a jock. Preferably Rudy, Snake, Frobert, or Kody.
Also looking for Rosie.

Hello I'm looking for Kabuki and Genji, they're my top dreamies for my second town!! Willing to pay bells, I also have a couple of black and pink roses :)

Hello!

Looking for Cheri. ❤
I have some IGBs, though I'd prefer her for free.
TBTs are okay too, I guess. :3
Please PM me ❤

Nobody has Bob or Pietro? I've been looking for quite a while...I really want them, they're my last two dreamies! :(

Mira, Snake, O'Hare, Genji, Cole, Coco, Bonbon, Gaston, and Dotty. Anyone with these buns that doesn't want 'em feel free to let me know. I can IGB or TBT if its desired.

i really, REALLY want pietro! he's one of my biggest dreamies!
i'm willing to pay either in IGB or TBT. the price does not matter to me!
because i'm open to pay a lot for him, i'd prefer him to be 100% original. sorry, nothing lower than 100%.
feel free to VM or PM me~

Looking for Pierce, I know he's Tier 5, but if he shows up in your town, I would love him!! I lost a dreamie today (my 2nd one lost...) Antonio, so wanted to replace him with another Jock.

i really, REALLY want pietro! he's one of my biggest dreamies!
i'm willing to pay either in IGB or TBT. the price does not matter to me!
because i'm open to pay a lot for him, i'd prefer him to be 100% original. sorry, nothing lower than 100%.
feel free to VM or PM me~

A villager can be not original? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back