• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
could I have these?

Pink lace-up dress
Tiara hair
Cake dress

I don't know what TBT means on here yet as I joined this forum about 3 days ago, but I'd be happy to give you bells if that's ok with you

Last edited:
I know this seems greedy but can I buy the cake dress, pink lace up dress, silk hat and monochrome shoes.

Last edited:
Hi
could I have these?

Pink lace-up dress
Tiara hair
Cake dress

I don't know what TBT means on here yet as I joined this forum about 3 days ago, but I'd be happy to give you bells if that's ok with you

I'm fine with In game bells! Name your price and tell me when you are available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know this seems greedy but can I buy the cake dress, pink lace up dress, silk hat and monochrome shoes.

Not greedy at all haha. So that will be 12 TBT? Please let me know when you are available :)

I'm fine with In game bells! Name your price and tell me when you are available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not greedy at all haha. So that will be 12 TBT? Please let me know when you are available :)

Great! Actually available now if that's okay!

Great! Actually available now if that's okay!

I'm really sorry for the really really late reply. I have been so busy with stuff and haven't had any time to myself. If you still want the items please let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would 100,000 in game bells be ok? I'm available most of the day

I'm really sorry for the really really late reply. I have been so busy with stuff and haven't had any time to myself. If you still want the items please let me know, and that amount would be fine if you still wanted the items :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back