• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I assumed it was drop off because you asked for my town as there wasn't an option in the form.
I'd like to pickup.

Last edited:
Oh, I assumed it was drop off because you asked for my town and there wasn't an option in the form.

I'd like to pickup.

I'm fine with either, it's just in case someone prefers delivery. My gate is open now if you're available c:

Can I order 3 Jacobs ladders, 15 pink cosmos, 3 purple roses and 33 pink roses!

Of course! I well check to see if these are the correct amount that I have. But that will be 54 tbt I believe if that's okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I did count correctly xdd
Would you like pick up or delivery?

Update: I've added some more items. I'm either resetting my town tomorrow morning or Sunday morning ;w;

Crap I deleted my order XD one sec

Name: Blossom
Town name: Sakura
FC: You already have me :p
Order:
Right I have a lot of items :p

- Star Bopper
- Nintendo 3DS
- Mermaid Vanity
- Mermaid Screen
- Mermaid Chair
- Mermaid Sofa
- Rainbow Screen
- Gracie Wall paper
- Gracie Carpet
- Gracie Clock
- Gracie Wardrobe
- Gracie Shelf
- Gracie Wagon
- Gracie Bed
- Gracie Chest
- Gracie Bench
- Gracie Desk
- Whole Alpine set (Not sure how much)
-Whole Princess Set (Not sure how much)

Total tbt: Not sure due to entire sets :p

Also please let me know the additional items you have that are not listed! :p

Last edited:
Crap I deleted my order XD one sec

Name: Blossom
Town name: Sakura
FC: You already have me :p
Order:
Right I have a lot of items :p

- Star Bopper
- Nintendo 3DS
- Mermaid Vanity
- Mermaid Screen
- Mermaid Chair
- Mermaid Sofa
- Rainbow Screen
- Gracie Wall paper
- Gracie Carpet
- Gracie Clock
- Gracie Wardrobe
- Gracie Shelf
- Gracie Wagon
- Gracie Bed
- Gracie Chest
- Gracie Bench
- Gracie Desk
- Whole Alpine set (Not sure how much)
-Whole Princess Set (Not sure how much)

Total tbt: Not sure due to entire sets :p

Also please let me know the additional items you have that are not listed! :p

Okay! I also just sold the star bopper just before you sent this sorry about that, I should have edited the list. And the whole alpine set is 20tbt and the whole princess set is 30tbt if that's okay? The princess set cost me quite a lot compared to the alpine set. Soooo, altogether it shouldd beee, 82tbt I think. If that's okay? It seems like so much, I feel bad now xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also forget to mention, the whole alpine set has been refurbished. And the additional items that are not listed are mainly gracie grace clothing. Also pick up or delivery?

Okay! I also just sold the star bopper just before you sent this sorry about that, I should have edited the list. And the whole alpine set is 20tbt and the whole princess set is 30tbt if that's okay? The princess set cost me quite a lot compared to the alpine set. Soooo, altogether it shouldd beee, 82tbt I think. If that's okay? It seems like so much, I feel bad now xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also forget to mention, the whole alpine set has been refurbished. And the additional items that are not listed are mainly gracie grace clothing. Also pick up or delivery?

All good!! Since you feel bad you can make it up by delivering it XDD hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously dont worry the price is okay :p

Last edited:
All good!! Since you feel bad you can make it up by delivering it XDD hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously dont worry the price is okay :p

Lmao you evil. Nah I'm fine with delivery, I'm used to it now when it comes to you XDD
Are you available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back