Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Lobo
Pikachu Easter Egg
Jingle Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (135) +
Hello! I have a few too many hybrid flowers so I am selling blue roses for 400k IGB each, the rest I am selling for 200k IGB each! I will no longer be accepting TBT as payment, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. I will also be willing to trade hybrid flowers for items off of my needed clothing and needed wallpaper/flooring lists! Please let me know which items you are offering and which flower(s) you are trying to trade for.

Black
-

Blue
-

Orange
-

Pink
-

Purple
-

~Thank you~

:)

Last edited:
Hi, I could get you the oil-stained floor and the pink wood floor for 6 blue roses? And then buy another 8 blue roses for 16 tbt?

Yup, that's what I had in mind sorry - I thought I had three floorings! But you're still good for selling the 8 blue roses for TBT right?

Yup, that's what I had in mind sorry - I thought I had three floorings! But you're still good for selling the 8 blue roses for TBT right?

Yes :) So that would be 12 Blue Roses for 16 TBT and the 2 floorings, correct?

Alright, I've added you so just let me know when your gates are open and please send the TBT first. Thank you!

Sorry, I might be longer than 10 minutes. I'll VM you when I'm ready! Might be in an hour or two, if you're still on. :)

No problem, I will still be on. What is vm?

Visitor message - the messages on your profile! No worries though, I'll just reply to this thread and like your last post. I've just gotta go do something for a bit. Thanks for being patient!

Could I trade you a sunset tank, wrestler tank, yellow tartan tee, jester pants, jester tank, kiwi tank, leopard tank, lotus tank dress, lotus tee, loud bloom dress, and lovely dress for 11 orange roses?
Could I trade you a natty dress, natty skirt, natty tee, new spring tee, and pink-bud tank for 5 orange cosmos?
Could I trade you a purple tie-dye tank, red gym tee, rose tank dress, silk bloom tee, speedway tee, and spiderweb tee for 6 black roses?

could i buy 2 blue roses!

Yes, will you prefer to pay IGB, TBT, or trade items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I trade you a sunset tank, wrestler tank, yellow tartan tee, jester pants, jester tank, kiwi tank, leopard tank, lotus tank dress, lotus tee, loud bloom dress, and lovely dress for 11 orange roses?
Could I trade you a natty dress, natty skirt, natty tee, new spring tee, and pink-bud tank for 5 orange cosmos?
Could I trade you a purple tie-dye tank, red gym tee, rose tank dress, silk bloom tee, speedway tee, and spiderweb tee for 6 black roses?

Sounds good to me! When will you be available to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back