Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I was wondering if you have Pave bookshelf? It's the only furniture that I haven't got from Pave himself and I kinda got sick of his dance moves.
Let me know if you have it, please :)

Hi there!

I was wondering if you have Pave bookshelf? It's the only furniture that I haven't got from Pave himself and I kinda got sick of his dance moves.
Let me know if you have it, please :)

I do not have it but if I get it during Festivale today then I will send you a PM.

-----------------------------

PM sent! :)

Last edited:
I am having a lot of trouble with the forum not loading, if you can then please check the discord for me as I will be hanging out there due to the forum issues.

Thank you! :)

Hi, may I please buy 2 rainbow feathers?

Hi, may I please buy 2 rainbow feathers?

Yup! They are 2 tbt each, added to your balloon order it would be 10 tbt total (6 balloons, 2 rainbow feathers). I'll add you right now and we can trade next time you're online :)

Last edited:
Yup! They are 2 tbt each, added to your balloon order it would be 10 tbt total (6 balloons, 2 rainbow feathers). I'll add you right now and we can trade next time you're online :)

Yay! Thanks I am online right now, I can add you. Do I come to your town?

Heyo!! I'm not sure if I'm too late, but would you mind if I bought some of your Pave furniture if you still have some?
I'm missing specifically the Pave floor, wall, chest & clock!! I have an extra sofa, bed and lamp if you're interested!!
I can also pay in tbt as well, if you'd like! <3

Heyo!! I'm not sure if I'm too late, but would you mind if I bought some of your Pave furniture if you still have some?
I'm missing specifically the Pave floor, wall, chest & clock!! I have an extra sofa, bed and lamp if you're interested!!
I can also pay in tbt as well, if you'd like! <3

No problem, that will be 8tbt. When will you be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back