• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed.

katiecat

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hi! I've been collecting lots of items while trying to complete my catalogs, and I don't have a ton of storage space, so I'm making this in hopes I can keep it cleared out a bit. I will keep the list of available items as updated as possible, and list claimed items below. (I won't take them from the list until they're gone!)

I also have Harriet's picture, if anyone wants it!

Please offer IGB only!!

For sale:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/hJ4CML9q8p

I also have, not listed in the link:

Harriet's Picture

Perfect Cherry Bundles x2

Peach Bundles x3

Bamboo Bundles x2

Lychee Bundle x1

Famous Mushroom x1

Pink-Hydrangea Start x3

Claimed items:

Pink-Hydrangea Start x3
+ Mod Shirt (@UnwrittenTale)

White Tuxedo (@acnloser35)

Last edited:
Awesome! Just give me a second to get the jack-in-the-box for you and open my gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, gate's open!!

Town and mayor name? I'm in someone's town but they're not responding.

Last edited:
Hi! I can take the beret and skeleton figurine off your hands! Is 200k Bells enough for the both of them?

Can I have 3 Pink Hydrangea starts for 9k? (If they are still available!)

could i get the persimmon bundle and one perfect cherry bundle? would 250k be alrighty? i can offer higher ! <3 not sure perfect fruit worth lol

Last edited:
May I claim the Hydrangea bushes and the Mod Shirt, please? How much would you like for them?

Sure! How about 30k for all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have 3 Pink Hydrangea starts for 9k? (If they are still available!)

Hi! Sorry, but the person above you claimed the starts :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i get the persimmon bundle and one perfect cherry bundle? would 250k be alrighty? i can offer higher ! <3 not sure perfect fruit worth lol

That price is fine! Drop off or pick up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like the white tuxedo for 100k bells

Sure! Drop off or pick up?

Hello. I would like to take these items below:

• white formal pants
  • white patent shoe
Would 10000 IGB be alright with you for these? If so then I would like to have the items dropped off.

Last edited:
drop off would be lovely ! <3 i'll go get the bells and put them in my plaza and add you!

Back