• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed.

Hello. I would like to take these items below:

• white formal pants
  • white patent shoe
Would 10000 IGB be alright with you for these? If so then I would like to have the items dropped off.

Absolutely! Are you ready soon? I'll just need a few minutes to get them together and finish this other trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

drop off would be lovely ! <3 i'll go get the bells and put them in my plaza and add you!

Perfect! Let me add you and grab your fruit :)

Absolutely! Are you ready soon? I'll just need a few minutes to get them together and finish this other trade.
Yeah. My gate is already open for you. Just drop by when you finish. Oh... Let me know if I need to re-open my gates for you.

Is the astro c.d player, three k.k music, the gold screen and women still available? How does 500k sound for it all? Or 499,995 to make it easier?

Only me, steep hill, two days ago and to the edge please. My friend code is 3840 8880 4157. I can get my ds now if you are ready soon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I drop by your town if that's okay?

Back