• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed

Mars Adept

Circles and spirals in mind…
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Fresh Balloon
Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
EDIT: Congratulations to Rosie977 for correctly guessing PB&J Otter! This giveaway is over now. Thanks to everyone for joining in! : )

Original Post:

I’m not really on here anymore as I lost interest in Animal Crossing due to New Horizons, but you know that already. You’re not here for me complaining, you’re here to get rich.

But it’s not as easy as entering and hoping the random number generator chooses you. No, you’ll have to do something to get the prize.

But you won’t have to write a poem or an essay that gives 100 reasons on why you love Animal Crossing, either. Don’t worry, it’s much easier than that...

All you have to do is guess my favorite TV show and you win 300 TBT! To narrow it down, yes, it’s a cartoon. No, it’s not an anime.

You are allowed infinite guesses. Now get guessing! Good luck!

(Put the thread in the basement as this could possibly get spammy due to infinite guesses.)

List of all guesses made so far(having trouble keeping up with the guesses so I’m far behind on the list...):
Stranger Things (I don’t even think this is a cartoon lol)
Teen Titans
Rick and Morty
Steven Universe
Adventure Time
The Simpsons
Gravity Falls
Clone Wars (assuming this guess is referring to that Star Wars show)
One Piece
Ed, Edd ‘n’ Eddy
Peppa Pig
Futurama
SpongeBob SquarePants
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Scooby Doo Where Are You
The Misadventures of Flapjack
Chowder
Samurai Jack
The Amazing World of Gumball
South Park
The Powerpuff Girls (assuming this guess is both 1998 and 2016 versions)
We Bare Bears
Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends
Rugrats

Last edited:
None of those are right.

Also, I’m going to start making a list of every guess to prevent repeat guesses.

The only correct answer; ed edd and eddy

Correct for you, maybe. That’s not my favorite show.

Also, about the One Piece guess... I should’ve mentioned that it isn’t anime. Sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Peppa pig!

I actually enjoyed watching this show because it had some funny moments with the grown up characters sometimes, but unfortunately it’s not my favorite show.

Keep guessing!

Back