Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it! ^-^ Do I just send the TBT like I would when trading? I'm new to TBT collecting so I'm not sure!
ill send it now! and yes, it should be the same - you can just click on my bells, then click donate, and you'll be good to go :)

Hi again! Would you be able to tell me what the dates of your candies are? I can’t afford all of them, so it’ll depend on the dates :LOL:

Hi again! Would you be able to tell me what the dates of your candies are? I can’t afford all of them, so it’ll depend on the dates :LOL:
sure, no problem!
orange - november 2, 2017
blue - october 30, 2013
red - october 30, 2013
green - october 31, 2013
yellow - october 31, 2013

sure, no problem!
orange - november 2, 2017
blue - october 30, 2013
red - october 30, 2013
green - october 31, 2013
yellow - october 31, 2013
Ooh could I get the blue candy, and maybe the green candy if I can save up another 20 TBT before someone else claims it?

OH NO! I can't believe I missed the update t.t 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Can I get the red and yellow candies? If they're still available? (thinking of another arrangement)

Hi can I purchase the orange candy :D
Also what dates are your ancient candles?

Hi can I purchase the orange candy :D
Also what dates are your ancient candles?
they're all from october 31, 2015. you can definitely have the candy but i just got hacked and lost ALL of my bells, so is it ok if we hold off on this for just a bit until it gets figured out? ;-;

they're all from october 31, 2015. you can definitely have the candy but i just got hacked and lost ALL of my bells, so is it ok if we hold off on this for just a bit until it gets figured out? ;-;
omg of course that's totally fine, that's totally horrible, I hope you get your bells back cuz you worked really hard for those, no one deserves that! Take all the time you need, hope you catch the one behind all this...

omg of course that's totally fine, that's totally horrible, I hope you get your bells back cuz you worked really hard for those, no one deserves that! Take all the time you need, hope you catch the one behind all this...
thank you so much for being patient! ill send the candy now 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back