Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Sending you the TBT right now :)

Also going to send you good luck vibes for that last elusive Wix candy~ once you do find one, it will be the sweetest candy of them all~~~~ 🍬☠️🍬☠️🍬☠️🍬

instead of the toy hammer I think I might be interested in buying the orange balloon (cause I recently realized how much I loveee balloons) 👀
the only thing is atm I don't have enough to buy it, if I manage to get some more tbt, likely enough to have some left over, then I'll lyk if I can buy it :)

Someone please sell this lovely person a wix candy!!

instead of the toy hammer I think I might be interested in buying the orange balloon (cause I recently realized how much I loveee balloons) 👀
the only thing is atm I don't have enough to buy it, if I manage to get some more tbt, likely enough to have some left over, then I'll lyk if I can buy it :)

Someone please sell this lovely person a wix candy!!
sounds good! i doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon hahaha

anyone who sells crash a wix candy can get up to ten pieces of my mediocre art for free from my shop! it’s not the best, but if you want a ton of it you have to sell your wix candy 👀
ajksnsjsjsj THANK YOU lana this is the sweetest thing, i appreciate it so much!! 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back