Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
so apparently the fleas are unique? every time i try to send it, i get an error that says you already have one so i can't give you another :< ill send your tbt back!
aww i had no idea,, 🥺 thank you anyway though. 💖

What are the dates on the ancient candles? I'm looking for one with the newst date possible (Jan 2020?)

What are the dates on the ancient candles? I'm looking for one with the newst date possible (Jan 2020?)
so most of mine are from october 31, 2015, and then i have one other one from october 30, 2018! i know they've only been rereleased around halloween, so i don't think there are any outside of october :c

Last edited:
so most of mine are from october 31, 2015, and then i have one other one from october 30, 2018! i know they've only been rereleased around halloween, so i don't think there are any outside of october :c

oops, I thought as much, but the collectable timeline thread mentions them being rereleased after dec 7, 2019. I'll take the one from oct 30, 2018!

oops, I thought as much, but the collectable timeline thread mentions them being rereleased after dec 7, 2019. I'll take the one from oct 30, 2018!
oooh i didn't expect that, thanks for letting me know c: enjoy!

hahaha i literally just posted on your thread too! it's january 10, 2014 :)
ahhh that's super tempting but I only just now went back and checked your price list, and I'm still a little ways off from 1k so I'll have to hold off!! (and I've been busy irl so honestly have no idea when I'll have time to scrounge up the tbt 😂) thank you so much, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back