• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Meteor Shower Closed

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plainbluetees

Isometric Exercise!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Aureolin
Coco
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Cocotryoshka
Quirky Doll
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Pavé
Coco
Coco
Feedback
100% (109) +
Hi! There is currently a meteor shower on my island if anybody would like to come.
  1. The stars seem to be relatively frequent. I don’t know much about the stars in this game so I think it’s a full on meteor shower? I’d say it would depend, some minutes there’ll be like 5 stars and sometimes none.
  2. Celeste is in the upper left corner of the map, where Marshall’s house is. If you want to see her, bring a ladder and maybe a pole because I don’t have inclines or bridges to every part of my island yet since it is new and really bare and a work in progress.
  3. Feel free to stop by my Nooks Cranny, Tailors or at Leif’s stand. My island is new so it is the small nooks.
  4. Please be respectful to my island!!! Don’t take anything and leave no trace please!
  5. Town name is Aureolin!
  6. If you feel like you MUST tip for entry small TBT donations wouldn’t be minded but otherwise free entry
  7. Drop a comment below for the dodo. I will be AFK most likely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back