• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(closed)

In case anyone is interested, I will be participating in artfight this year!
I am team seafoam, and I am okay with friendly lol

some cheebs of my boys, Levin and Ambrose, and Juniper for @ribbitribbon for the "Draw the user above you" thread ^^

t7urBsi.png

00mSmX6.png

J5gIXfv.png

some cheebs of my boys, Levin and Ambrose, and Juniper for @ribbitribbon for the "Draw the user above you" thread ^^

t7urBsi.png

00mSmX6.png

J5gIXfv.png
AHH thank you for letting me wake up to this, it’s so pretty ;v; i’ve probably said it before but i love your style so much;; i really like how you shade. also i am liking the new sheep sig 👀

AHH thank you for letting me wake up to this, it’s so pretty ;v; i’ve probably said it before but i love your style so much;; i really like how you shade. also i am liking the new sheep sig 👀

glad you like her!! she's very cute <3
and thank you!! i've only recently gotten into soft cel shading, and I like it much better than how I used to do things LOL

Back