• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closing to Research Sanrio Prices - Full Pompompurin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I need to make more room in my storage so I thought I'd sell my Pompompurin Set. I've never sold one of the Sanrio sets before so I'm not sure what they go for. Please post your offers below & we'll work something out together. I'm happy to accept TBT, IGB & maybe even Pokemon if that's allowed. Thanks!

Here's a link so you can see what you'll be getting: Pomompurin Items from Marty's RV

I'm going to close this thread & do some research on how much Sanrio sets are selling for.
Thank you!​

Last edited:
hi! can I buy it for 250k IGB??

- - - Post Merge - - -

im willing to negotiate price :)

hi! can I buy it for 250k IGB??

- - - Post Merge - - -

im willing to negotiate price :)

Hi! Thank you for your interest! If I remember correctly the current exchange rate is 200,000 IGB = 1 TBT. I'm sorry but I'm hoping to get more than just over 1 TBT or the equivalent of 1 TBT in IGB. I hope we can still work something out. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back