• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Clothing & 11 Silver Axes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Do you still have the Kitchen Dishwasher? Let me know if you have the item or not. If you've got the item then I would like to pick it up. :]

Hello. Do you still have the Kitchen Dishwasher? Let me know if you have the item or not. If you've got the item then I would like to pick it up. :]
I do still have it and I don't mind delivering. :3

Oh... Okay. I saw this just now. If you're available at the moment then I would like to do the transaction.
Quick question, would you like me to clear my void? Diana just moved out today so I know she's still in it.

Also I misread your post and thought it said delivery, my mistake. Pickup is fine.

Quick question, would you like me to clear my void? Diana just moved out today so I know she's still in it.

Also I misread your post and thought it said delivery, my mistake. Pickup is fine.
Yes, I would like for you to clear your void. :]

hi!! can i get the fairy boots and 3ds?!

Last edited:
I've been real terrible at keep up with this thread. Still looking to sell these items.

Hi hiiii
How much would you like for all your cedars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back