• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing choice?

the Missaydes of Missy

Awesome Member
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Small Mailbox
With the new customization of clothing being so very vast this game, cosplays and costuming can be in ever more detail, because my city folk girl character did not look great in Link's tunic with baby bloomers underneath...
What would be your ultimate choice of uniform? I'd personally like that zelda dress that was in the trailer, but I dont think theres a hairstyle to go with it D:
If not, I'll just stick to the traditional Link outfit and maybe they'll keep the midna helmet and I can design my own full body costume >:D
What would you dress up as?

I would so dress up as Zelda. I'm hopeful for a pretty wig to go with the outfit as well. I would also like to create a Nagisa Furukawa outfit (girl in my avatar) to wear around.

Either Hilbert's Attire from pokemon or maybe a fancy tuxedo..

I change mine up a lot. :D Definitely to match the seasons! I LOVE clothes on AC, which is odd, since I'm not a big clothes person in real life. ;)

I usually try to dress like myself xD;

This is actually something I've wanted to do since WW. But obv 'unique' dress code wasn't accounted for with not having pro designs. Then I thought I might be able to do it on CF, since it did have pro designs. But the designing system sucked and I couldn't.

But this is definitely something I will be testing out when AC3DS is released, I've always wanted to design clothing, and dress how I dress. Hopefully I can, or at least, try this.

I'd go for 3 different looks.

1) flame shirt, flame umbrella for when it rained, and perhaps a straw hat for when it was hot out.

2) a suit of some kind, for mayor - duties.

3) A side - project that Iv'e got planned.

I'm not too sure yet. With all the different choices for every aspect of clothing, it'll be hard to choose!

But for one thing, I'll always be wearing my Thick Glasses, unless when I'm swimming. I love them, and they reflect that I wear glasses in real life! However, if there are new, better ones (Which I doubt) then I'll wear them, and my originals.

One hat or headgear I do wish they would have in AC3DS is the hoodie of a jumper, even just by itself. In multiple colours.
Cause then I could dress myself up like a matryoshka, my icon :3

Back