• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Cloud Flooring

Toxee

Creachure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0233-4517-8324
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi! I've been trying to get my hands on a simple panel, cloud flooring, and an iron garden table DIY recipe but I've been having no luck with any of these. I'd be willing to buy these, or in the simple panel's case catalog, from someone, and I can offer bells (I currently have abt 2 mil), nook point items, NMTs (I have 30k), and several DIY recipes that I have that I'll list below.

DIY Recipes For Trade:
  • Natural Garden Chair x2
  • Natural Garden Table
  • Log Decorative Shelves
  • Iron Shelf
  • Iron Garden Chair
  • Pond Stone
  • Golden Casket
  • Floral Swag
  • Beekeeper's Hive
  • Flat Garden Rock x 2
  • Ironwood Dresser
  • Ironwood Cupboard
  • Doghouse
  • Western-style stone
  • Cosmos Shower
  • Ironwood Cart
  • Palm Tree Lamp
I've also got some Saharah Wallpaper/ Flooring so if anyone's interested in that as a trade let me know and I can give further details on what I have. I'm willing to trade any combo of this stuff for the items listed so make an offer and we can go from there! I'll be available for the next hour but after that we might have to schedule a time to trade.

EDIT: I've gotten a simple panel and the iron garden table DIY I needed but I'm still looking for Cloud Flooring and offering any of the above things!

Last edited:
I have a simple panel you can have, and the Iron Garden Table DIY as well that you can come pick up :) I'll send you a PM with the dodo code.

I have an extra cloud flooring. You may have it for free. I bought some from Sahara for trades like this one.

I’m usually online in the morning (PDT). Afternoons and evenings can be iffy because I babysit.

Back