• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling clovers, Jacob's ladder, bushes, perfect fruit,firework prizes including lucky phone!

Don't_ask_Alice

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (36) +
Cleaning out my extra garden and Redd's cookie prizes! First come first serve. I'm only taking tbt or items from my wishlist that I will link at the bottom.

All gardening items 2 tbt each I will probably be adding more later on
Lucky clover ?out

Jacob's ladder ?out

Blue hydrangea start?out

Sweet olive start?out

All cookie prizes are now 2 tbt each

Model car?1

Boxed figure?6

Ten billion barrel?3

Ultra machine?4

Lovely phone?5

Perfect fruit basket are 2 tbt each

I have peach, cherry, pear, orange, apple and also permission(non perfect)

Island fruit basket are 1 tbt each

Durian, lemon, lychee, mango, coconut, banana.
Wish list
http://moridb.com/catalogs/y5fWCiWBvA

Pick up only! Tell me what you want, quantity, tbt total or items you have. Please add your friend code along with town name and I will reply as fast as I can until everything is gone. Ok

Last edited:
I'll take 10 lucky clovers, 10 jacob's ladders and the 4 olive starts ^^

Sure! So that's 48 tbt total. Let me get the things together and I will vm when my gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good I will vm when I'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay that's 20 tbt total I will vm when ready!

I can trade you a mush bed, closet, stool, table and wall lamp for any perfect fruit that isn’t apples- how many baskets would that be worth? ^^;

Back