• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Clovers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laureline

Afk at Random
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
Can pay igb or tbt. Using them for my path so you can imagine I need a lot.

I need roughly 135 clovers. So sell me what you have doesn't matter if it's just one.

Would be willing to trade two white festive trees for equal their amount in clovers. Meaning 50 tbt worth of clovers. I believe the trees sell for 50 tbt now.

Also have these items up for trade http://moridb.com/catalogs/z4Ji51bwfS

Last edited:
Hi, I could sell you the 22 lucky clovers if you're interested. How about 3 TBT each?

Looking to get the 22 from cosmic. Plus however many I can get from others. Using them for my path x.x

i wish i could help... but i dont even hav one. sry ^^''' how do ppl hav so much clovers o.o

o; any idea how many? Also how much are you looking for them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wish i could help... but i dont even hav one. sry ^^''' how do ppl hav so much clovers o.o
I think they just stock pile them. I've never figured out the trick to getting so many.

I have about 19 just in my main town right now. All my other ones are in my cycle town, but I won't be using that town for a bit. And they're free. If you also need hybrids and/or bush starts, there is literally a lot you can take.

Aww thank you! I uh could use some Holly starts. Hard to find them in the store, for whatever reason their not sold a lot.

When would you like to trade? ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back