Club lol...more like Club dull

shanyo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
How depressing is it to walk into a nightclub to see the owner standing there by himself dancing away. At most I've seen one other villager in there.

This would have been a great place to bring in random assortments of other non-resident villagers. Think camp-site but with 5-10 non-residents at a time. What a let down.

Still worth a visit on Saturdays to watch K.K. rock unplugged to an empty room.

Yeah I was also very disappointed with it. There should be lots of random villagers in it, like in ACCF in the city.

I completely forgot to visit last Saturday. ;-; Darn thanks for reminding me.

But yeah it is a pretty empty and dull place. Makes me wish even more it were actually called Club 101. Since you're the only one there most of the time!

It's kinda fun if you bring friends over, because then you have people to talk to and hang out with. Youtubers who play this game bring viewers to their town to party, and it's more fun because everyone is having fun spending time with each other.
That's how I see it. :/

Good point. I haven't done much online. I play mostly with my kids using local connect, and visits to each other's town is usually not much more than selling baskets of our town's native fruit at each other's store. :) We should spice up our lives I guess.

it's crappy... even when villagers are in there they stop dancing when you start talking to them and just stand there
i like when my sister comes over though, we put our own music on irl and dance to it, it's super funny

Yeah, I find myself going in Club LOL to only get emotions. I rarely go in at night, maybe every 2 weeks? D: there's nothing to do there...

The plus to it not having so many people every night is that the few people that do go are either people you've had in your town or people who currently reside there. Therefore, I believe it's a lot more fun that way since I already know who is there. At least to me. I can't imagine going to a club all by myself expecting to have fun. Then again, going to a club doesn't sound like me, either. :p

With friends, though, it can be pretty fun.

Last edited:
I think it'll probably fill up the more villagers move out. I rarely go to the club, but whenever I go to the Saturday concert-thing, there are 2 villagers there with me.

Meh, I've only gone to the club a couple times is since it opened in late June. Even with friends, it gets boring quickly~ I mean, we're just sitting there spamming emotions...

it's crappy... even when villagers are in there they stop dancing when you start talking to them and just stand there
i like when my sister comes over though, we put our own music on irl and dance to it, it's super funny

That's what some people do, like my favorite YouTuber/Let's Player did once. ^o^

It certainly seems like a feature that's better with friends. I hardly find myself going there on a day that's not Saturday.

Back