• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Club Tortimer (help)

FreyaShawk

Basic Bacon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've had New Leaf for about 3 weeks now and the membership still hasn't shown up in the island's shop. Is there something i must do before I can get it ? or is it after a certain time? I go to the island just about every day and still haven't seen it

Yup, it's both of those, but you don't have to do anything to get it, I don't think. Mine just showed up quickly, and it's pretty much always there, so I guess it's random. You're probably not the only person who hasn't seen it yet. Just keep checking up at the island and eventually it'll show up. :)

It's random, been told its a bit on the rare side but it has shown up for me many times already.

Yeah, the membership is not random. It will always be there when you go to your own island by yourself. It's always on the far right side of the table too.

Pretty sure it's 60.
Also I've gotten it every time I go to the island by myself even after buying it.

Nope. It's 50 (I checked it today).

I was going to mention I have had it available everyday, so I guess it's true that you always get it in the shop if you go to the island alone.

Then your game is broke. There is a 100% chance for membership to spawn

Back