• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Coco the coconut~

SliceAndDice

A Machine For Pigs
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (58) +
Changed this to a Giveaway because why not. Please have her as a Dreamie and don't sell or trade her. I can TT her into boxes if desired. :D

Last edited:
I'd really like to have her. When is she set to move out? I currently have 10 villagers with O'Hare moving out on the 11th.

She is moving on the 12th, but I would prefer to have her out tomorrow at the lates, even better today, because I will be away for quite a few days and wont be able to play too much. :/

My cycling town is full at the moment, but I'll have another move-out today. (I'm slow cycling my 2nd town so I can get the characters I want in it and I *adore* coco.)

Can I grab her this afternoon/evening?

Yeah, sure, but only if Punk can't take her later. I like to keep those first come, first serve to be somewhat fair.

Whats you Time Zone btw? Because it's almost evening where I live and I may be already sleeping when you have a free spot in your town.

Whats you Time Zone btw? Because it's almost evening where I live and I may be already sleeping when you have a free spot in your town.

It's 9:41a here, but I'm cycling at the moment attempting to get someone to move out. Usually doesn't take terribly long. If you need to get rid of her before I've got a spot, I'll see if I can get her via the campground or something. She's adorable. <3

Last edited:
It's not that late over here (5 in the evening. As a German I somehow never get that AM/PM thing right xD), so I'll be on for a few more hours. :)

It's not that late over here (5 in the evening. As a German I somehow never get that AM/PM thing right xD), so I'll be on for a few more hours. :)

Anything up to 1159 is a.m. 1200 - 2359 is pm. ^_^ I miss Germany! I spent 3 years in Berlin; it was fantastic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got a move-out if I need to pick up Coco. Let me know; I can list him in my thread. (It's Zell; if I don't need to pick up Coco, I can tell him to stay for a bit, but if it comes down to it, I'd much rather have the Coconut. ^_~)

I can try to have O'Hare out soon but it might be tomorrow. Is that ok?

I somehow can't post right now... No idea what's happening. :/

@Punk: You can have her if you manage to move him out in the next 2-3 hours. Sorry for being so pushy, but I prefer to trade quickly so I don't have to stay online for too long.

I'll try and get him out, just never tt more than a couple days. Will let you know if I'm unable to do it.

What time should I check back? I'm considering a nap (with an alarm set) because I ... haven't slept yet. ^_^

Anything up to 1159 is a.m. 1200 - 2359 is pm. ^_^ I miss Germany! I spent 3 years in Berlin; it was fantastic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got a move-out if I need to pick up Coco. Let me know; I can list him in my thread. (It's Zell; if I don't need to pick up Coco, I can tell him to stay for a bit, but if it comes down to it, I'd much rather have the Coconut. ^_~)

Sorry, I somehow missed your post. :/ I don't think you'll get her, so it's probably for the best to let Zell stay for a while? I'm so sorry. Too bad that I don't have two of her to give away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be here for the next 2-3 hours. :) ^

No worries. ^_^ I'm glad she'll be going to a good home. I paused the game before deciding what to do about Zell, so it's not a problem. I may still let him go. I'm not sure he's the best smug for the village and there are a lot of people who'd adopt him. (I don't sell villagers; I prefer to give them away as long as they person picking them up really wants them.)

Back