• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Coffee Beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles8618

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hi, Everyone! I’m currently looking to buy coffee beans. I’m willing to pay in TBT and in-game Bells. I’m looking for all coffee bean types.
Let me know how many coffee beans you have and what type they are.
Name your price.

my friend code is 1049-4767-1834
My mayor’s name is Miles
Sub characters: Mimi, Miso Mikui
Timezone: Eastern Time, USA. (ET, USA)
I’m available from 8 am to noon on weekdays and weekends I’m available pretty much all day. But I can try to be on at other times.

How much tbt would you like? Could we meet up in like 30 minutes in game or is that not a good time for you?

I’d rather meet in your town. How does 4 tbt sound for all of them?
Post automatically merged:

Sure 30 min is fine. Also, I'm fine with you suggesting a price :) And I'm fine with whoever's town it is.
I added your fc to my ds

Sure 30 min is fine. Also, I'm fine with you suggesting a price :) And I'm fine with whoever's town it is.
Let me know when your gate is open?

Last edited:
4 TBT is a little low imo. I know they aren't incredibly rare so would you be willing to do them for 2 TBT each (so 18 TBT total)?

4 TBT is a little low imo. I know they aren't incredibly rare so would you be willing to do them for 2 TBT each (so 18 TBT total)?
That’s fine by me

That’s fine by me
Just donated 18 tbt to you

I’m ready when you are :)

I should be able to get you one more plain/superb/normal coffee beans for another 2TBT from the roost if you would like :)

Actually Brewster isn't looking for work right now from me sorry, but I can get you another coffee beans when I come home from work today. You can come over for the 9 now however and would you like some complimentary coffee cups to go along with them? :D

Actually Brewster isn't looking for work right now from me sorry, but I can get you another coffee beans when I come home from work today. You can come over for the 9 now however and would you like some complimentary coffee cups to go along with them? :D
Sure that’s fine by me!

Sure that’s fine by me!
Also do you need giant clam shells by any chance? I have like 30 of them and I don’t need all of them

Sure that’s fine by me!

Also do you need giant clam shells by any chance? I have like 30 of them and I don’t need all of them
If you don’t need/want them it’s fine

Actually, sorry again I forgot a few of my coffee beans were locked behind the retail which is closed for me atm, but I can cover about half your order now still.

If you don’t need/want them it’s fine

Sure, I'll take a few thnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back