Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Hi! I would like to date trade your Blue Candy please. Mine is from Oct 31, 2017. I will send it over along with the TBT. No message needed, thank you! :)

Hello again. :] I would like to date trade you the following collectible you have below:

Winter Mittens Dec 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM + 3 TBT

Messages that I would like on the collectibles is:

Winter Mittens -> A nicely sewn winter mitten that's crafted with love and care.

Edit: I'm just going to send you the collectible. Not sure when you'll respond back. Just letting you know. Thanks again. :]

Last edited:
Hello again. :] I would like to date trade you the following collectible you have below:

Winter Mittens Dec 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM + 3 TBT

Messages that I would like on the collectibles is:

Winter Mittens -> A nicely sewn winter mitten that's crafted with love and care.

Edit: I'm just going to send you the collectible. Not sure when you'll respond back. Just letting you know. Thanks again. :]
Hello again! Sorry for the delay, sending over the collectible now :) thanks so much!

Sent an orange candy for the swap 😊

your purple candy Octo 31, 2020 at 7:50 PM. Does this candy appear left, or right on the lineup next to the orange candy that I’m swapping? I might be interested in that also if it’s towards right.

I’m going for this lineup:
E5DE1C76-B5AA-4E1B-B30A-ADE5C6213A3C.jpeg

Last edited:
Sent an orange candy for the swap 😊

your purple candy Octo 31, 2020 at 7:50 PM. Does this candy appear left, or right on the lineup next to the orange candy that I’m swapping? I might be interested in that also if it’s towards right.

I’m going for this lineup:
View attachment 409165
Hello! Sorry for the delay! Orange candy sent :) And according to my inventory, that purple candy was on the right of the orange candy I just sent you.

Hello! Sorry for the delay! Orange candy sent :) And according to my inventory, that purple candy was on the right of the orange candy I just sent you.
Hey Jhine thank you for checking on the purple candy. I realized right after I sent the message that it wouldn’t work for me. The dates are so close to each other, that it leaves me with very little wiggle room to find a yellow candy to go smack in between. Sorry about that.

Hey Jhine thank you for checking on the purple candy. I realized right after I sent the message that it wouldn’t work for me. The dates are so close to each other, that it leaves me with very little wiggle room to find a yellow candy to go smack in between. Sorry about that.
I figured that might be the case. Enjoy the orange candy :D

Back