Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Hello again. :] I'd like to date trade your yellow cosmos collectible and your green Christmas stocking collectible. I'll send you the collectibles and the TBT now. Messages on the collectibles would be nice if you can. If not then that's okay. Thanks.

Hello again. :] I'd like to date trade your yellow cosmos collectible and your green Christmas stocking collectible. I'll send you the collectibles and the TBT now. Messages on the collectibles would be nice if you can. If not then that's okay. Thanks.
Hello again! Both have been sent, enjoy! :D

Hi Jhine!

A while back we swapped Chocolate Cakes. I was wondering whether we could swap back? Got a new one and now I can put that old one I'd traded you back to use.

Also I'd like to swap my Pearl Oyster Plush, please.

Hi Jhine!

A while back we swapped Chocolate Cakes. I was wondering whether we could swap back? Got a new one and now I can put that old one I'd traded you back to use.

Also I'd like to swap my Pearl Oyster Plush, please.
Hello again! Certainly can :) Feel free to send over everything whenever ready and I'll send mine over!

Hello again! Certainly can :) Feel free to send over everything whenever ready and I'll send mine over!
Sent the cake, plush, and TBT. No messages necessary on either.

Thank you, and I hope you have a great night and weekend ahead!

Back