Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Hello there! I want to buy a Perfect Apple from you with the message: Kieran's Dipplin lives here! I would prefer if you reserved it for me since I want to save up more of my TBT but if you don't do reservations I'm fine with buying now.
Hello! I normally don't do reservations but since it's not a sought after collectible, I can make an exception. Would a week be enough time? I just want to be fair to anyone else who may come along and be interested and ready to buy it.

Hello! I normally don't do reservations but since it's not a sought after collectible, I can make an exception. Would a week be enough time? I just want to be fair to anyone else who may come along and be interested and ready to buy it.
Thank you! I’m fine with one week. I’ll let you know when I’m ready to buy!

I'm back! that was quick. I got a Perfect Cherry which I'll trade in for 510 shop credits. Can I use the credits to buy the Perfect Apple from you? Once again the message should say: Kieran's Dipplin lives here!

I'm back! that was quick. I got a Perfect Cherry which I'll trade in for 510 shop credits. Can I use the credits to buy the Perfect Apple from you?
Welcome back! And of course :) any message for the Perfect Apple? This will leave you with 10 leftover credit!

Hi there Jhine! :>

I'd love to trade in a thing or two for your Splat Easter Egg! Could I trade in a Togepi Egg?
I think that'd give me 2,125 shop credit, adding on to my 295 current credit, giving me a total of 2,420 shop credit? If my math is correct?

With that credit, can I please redeem a Splat Easter Egg and the Turquoise Squid Easter Egg? c:
I think that would leave me with 820 credit remaining :3 Which I think I'll save for another collectible in the future ^^

Hi there Jhine! :>

I'd love to trade in a thing or two for your Splat Easter Egg! Could I trade in a Togepi Egg?
I think that'd give me 2,125 shop credit, adding on to my 295 current credit, giving me a total of 2,420 shop credit? If my math is correct?

With that credit, can I please redeem a Splat Easter Egg and the Turquoise Squid Easter Egg? c:
I think that would leave me with 820 credit remaining :3 Which I think I'll save for another collectible in the future ^^
Hey Mimi! Your math is correct :) any messages for the Splat or Turquoise Squid Easter Eggs?

Back