Selling 🤩*Collectibles*🤩 Accepting all offers!

Sasey

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8287-1917-5781
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (178) +
Hello there lovelies! So I am working on filling back up my TBT account after a big purchase. Will accept any offer!
I live in CST. All times are in my inventory as well.
————————————————
Selling:​
0ADE5FA5-9020-44C0-8692-E33059499B87.png
Quirky Doll - 7/18/21 6:16pm
400tbt​
5D7DD305-7575-485E-8D2C-8239D1A6F9B7.jpeg
Cherry - 12/29/19 5:04am
75tbt​
302A34E6-8553-42CC-B5A6-6DF0C83EB873.jpeg
Tin Robot - 12/25/20 10:10am
20tbt​
06D4A8AF-7C18-46B5-BE13-1593E901264D.png
Red Lily - 6/20/21 8:15am
5tbt​
D0B22576-3617-4367-B346-D02EBF3B766A.png
Tasty Cake -5/19/21 1:09pm
Free
🤩Thanks for looking!🤩

Last edited:
Do you have plans for your egg currency? I have a rarely on the market Mom’s Plush I’m parting with if you anticipate getting at least 24 currency. 😊

Do you have plans for your egg currency? I have a rarely on the market Mom’s Plush I’m parting with if you anticipate getting at least 24 currency. 😊
Not sure what I’m gonna do with it at this point. I currently have 22 and plan on submitting an egg, so I should be at 25. I’ll let ya know!

what plushies are you looking for? i have a bee one i can hold or trade for an egg

I actually have the bee. Thank you though!
np! wasn't sure if you were looking for another, good luck on ur hunt!
Post automatically merged:

sfdsfs hold up i just remembered i have a shadow kitty too if you were interested lmao, literally forgot all about it

Last edited:
Bump 💜

np! wasn't sure if you were looking for another, good luck on ur hunt!

sfdsfs hold up i just remembered i have a shadow kitty too if you were interested lmao, literally forgot all about it
What are you looking for, for the kitty?

hi! i'd be looking to trade this dude
1681138564234.png
for egg currency if you had any interest in a fancy kitty plush or in trading your currency :]

i am! im looking for both a crescent and a froggy egg for the plush ^^
Deal! I will purchase them now and send them over. Do you want me to buy them in any order? Would you rather I send you the egg currency? Let me know what works best! Thanks!

*Apparently that’s not a thing.

Deal! I will purchase them now and send them over. Do you want me to buy them in any order? Would you rather I send you the egg currency? Let me know what works best! Thanks!

*Apparently that’s not a thing.
any order is fine! i’ll send the plush over now :]

Bump! Will consider any offer! Also will be purchasing a Glitched egg once I get the rest of my egg currency, if anyone is interested in that!

Still looking for egg currency?

Got all the eggs you want?
sorry i didn't see your response! im still accepting eggs if you still need the plush, since you have 8 to spend a sweetheart would do

sorry i didn't see your response! im still accepting eggs if you still need the plush, since you have 8 to spend a sweetheart would do
Cool! I actually got 3 more eggs so I could do the glitched too if you’d rather have that? I think it’s more comparable price wise to the shadow kitty. But totally your call! Will be home this afternoon and can trade with ya. Just let me know. Thanks again!

Cool! I actually got 3 more eggs so I could do the glitched too if you’d rather have that? I think it’s more comparable price wise to the shadow kitty. But totally your call! Will be home this afternoon and can trade with ya. Just let me know. Thanks again!
glitch would be awesome :]

Back