• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow dang.

xsophiex, lishe, Nagedasanai
Add my cycling code & be ready, OK?

Everyone else,
with how fast that went, I'm gonna go ahead and be opening my towns tomorrow, too. I don't think I can do any more tonight, but keep an eye out & I'll try to get you in when the weeds have grown back (probably will be around noon-1pm MST).
With how much I typically cycle, these towns fill up 2-3+ times a day. There'll be more chances!

Last edited:
Wow dang.

xsophiex, lishe, Nagedasanai
Add my cycling code & be ready, OK?

Everyone else,
with how fast that went, I'm gonna go ahead and be opening my towns tomorrow, too. I don't think I can do any more tonight, but keep an eye out & I'll try to get you in when the weeds have grown back (probably will be around noon-1pm MST).
With how much I typically cycle, these towns fill up 2-3+ times a day. There'll be more chances!

how do i subscribe to a person and when they post things on tbt? pls help

thank you so much! your cycling code 2938-8129-7948 has been added :)
My code is on the side :)

Last edited:
Ah, whoops, disregard what I said! I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get the weeding badge. ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

nage you friggin nuub lrn to stalk 8V lmao jk
sorry for not replying to your pm i'm busy playing acnl with my little bro OTL I am bad frand

Ah, whoops, disregard what I said! I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get the weeding badge. ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for not replying to your pm i'm busy playing acnl with my little bro OTL I am bad frand

itokbbg
&thanks @ juudai for giving us this opportunity

If you want to just subscribe to the thread (should be up at the top around Thread Tools) I'll go ahead and update it when I'm opening again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No prob. XD Just keep an eye out.<3 I'll be sure to do it each chance I get.

Gate's open, but I guess you guys have seen that.

You're welcome~

Sounds good! (;
I'll put up a list in a minute of the people who have posted but weren't able to make it in this group.
If you're around tomorrow when I'm opening then you'll get priority.
All the weeds are gone for tonight! I'll update when I'm ready tomorrow, so keep an eye out.
Will be cycling from here on out. Night~

that was MEGA fun, thanks so much again for the opportunity! thanks to Lina and Sophie too for fun conversation :) We spent about 40 mins in total pulling ~1900 weeds, for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back