• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can come over again that'd be great!

Could I come over again please? xD

I'd like to visit!
Cool. This is our group.
Add my cycling code and be ready to come over~

Also a quick note
*Clovers do not count as weeds. You may pick them anyway if you'd like, but I usually go around picking those to save time. I distribute the four leaf clovers at the end, so you won't be missing anything.
If you want more than one clover, however, you may pick them all. That just means you get less weeds.

Last edited:
Ooh, if there's space id like to come!

EDIT: nevermind lol! :)

Last edited:
Ooh, if there's space id like to come!

EDIT: nevermind lol! :)
Aw dang that was literally at the cutoff of the 5 minute mark.
If you wanna let me know what times work best for you, I could try to make another run around that.
I'm trying to do different times so we get different turnout. ^^; But anyways, I hope you'll be around soon.

& check my edit up above, everyone who's coming thanks~

Last edited:
Haha, it's probably for the best cause it's 1am now! I should be sleeping. However, I'll probably be up at this time often because i have 2 weeks of school holidays! (Yay). I'll catch you around eventually. Thanks! (Going to bed now lol)

Haha, it's probably for the best cause it's 1am now! I should be sleeping. However, I'll probably be up at this time often because i have 2 weeks of school holidays! (Yay). I'll catch you around eventually. Thanks! (Going to bed now lol)
No prob! I might do an earlier run some day (we've got a midnight run tomorrow, which should fall during the day for you).
Goodnight!

Current group is a little more than half way done.

Last edited:
thanks again! and I'd like to be added back to the queue please c:
Done & done. You're welcome!

"thanks so much for letting me weed although I have thumb cramp now ahahah ^_^"
Thanks for all the feedback. This one is really cute LOL
Rest your thumb~

Two minutes until thread lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back