• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I come next if its possible!
Added to queue. :)

:D Still thank you for hosting weeding events. I hope Phineas is going to give me my bronze badge now.
You're welcome! I hope so, too. With 2000 weeds each person probably got at least 600 or so. Should be enough to get you that first badge.

Oh dear god why.

Looks like I may be creeping your thread a lot! c;
Haha. XD Good luck again. I probably can't get you full gold, but hopefully we can just keep adding to that progress. :)

I'm going to be closing the thread again until I've got another town ready.
Queue's getting pretty big.
The trend seems to be that each round I'm getting 1-2 queued users and at least one first-timer.
Even if your name isn't on the queue, there's still a chance to get in. See you guys later~

Three spots available for いわとび.
Leif is in town today, so don't forget to talk to him afterward.

Might be able to do one more run later tonight. It all depends on if someone picks their villager up from ビンタ.

I'd like to come! ovo Well, that is if the ones next in the queue don't show up. >u>'

Last edited:
OH MY. This is amazing!

I'd love to do this when there's openings! It's gunna be a lot of work but it's worth it! XD

If I'm reading it correctly, I'd like to come! :)
I'd like to come! ovo Well, that is if the ones next in the queue don't show up. >u>'
May I come?
This is our group. Add my cycling code (the lower one in my signature, also in the first post) and be ready to come!

OH MY. This is amazing!

I'd love to do this when there's openings! It's gunna be a lot of work but it's worth it! XD
I'll put you on the queue. :) There should be another group going around 10pm MST tonight if I can unload Francine from my second town. If you're not around then, I usually go once in the mornings and once in the evenings (today's an exception).

It doesn't show that you've added me. I registered the cycling town FC on your first post.

I was just adding your cycle town FC and then it told me I have you added already. xD I'm ready!

Last edited:
It doesn't show that you've added me. I registered the cycling town FC on your first post.
I didn't even know you were online. The way the queue works is that if your name's on it & you post within five minutes of the others, then you get priority in joining the group (in this case it was close, but the group's already been chosen and two of the members were queued). There's no way for me to know who is online, who isn't, when they can go. This is the best way for me to take on the situation. I'm sorry. :/ If I were to add everyone on the queue my friend list would be unmanageable and I wouldn't know who was showing up to weed.

Gate's open btw.

Last edited:
I didn't even know you were online. The way the queue works is that if your name's on it & you post within five minutes of the others, then you get priority in joining the group (in this case it was close, but the group's already been chosen and two of the members were queued). There's no way for me to know who is online, who isn't, when they can go. This is the best way for me to take on the situation. I'm sorry. :/ If I were to add everyone on the queue my friend list would be unmanageable and I wouldn't know who was showing up to weed.

Gate's open btw.

It's fine. Forget about it.

Last edited:
It's fine. Forget about it.
Please don't misunderstand. I wasn't trying to be rude.
I'd be happy to keep your name up just in case you're ever around, but I really can't work around everyone's schedule. @@

I'd like to be re-added to the queue! Thank you again! I really appreciate it! :)
Will do. :) You're very welcome! Good luck on your badge progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back