• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Coming Soon: MoonGlow

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Since we're one month away from ACNL's fourth anniversary in the US (and the third anniversary of my town of StarFall), I like to give a sneak peek of the next town I plan on making in Animal Crossing.

The new town is MoonGlow. Just like StarFall, I would put in illuminated art and lamps. But this is going to be the very first town I'll get to make since the release of ACNL's amiibo update.

Yes, StarFall will live for another three years, possibly ten years, but just letting you know, I did a system transfer earlier this year. My 3DS FC you see on my profile is not my 3DS FC for StarFall anymore. It's something else. My 3DS FC you see is going to be for the town of Moonglow.

What have I planned for the town so far? I am thinking about bringing my character from Happy Home Designer by re-creating her in ACNL as I start the new town. Unlike what I did with Belcroft and StarFall, I don't plan on putting the Café on the same side of the river as my mayor's house, which is where you cannot find villager homes. I would be more interested into making a plaza for my Café. It will also be my first town where the ocean is on the west side of town. In my first three towns in ACNL (Westport, Belcroft, StarFall), the ocean was on the east side of town. And yes, I still like the river emptying to the south rather than to the east (or west).

The new town will be created in June, some time after the 4th anniversary of ACNL and the 3rd anniversary of StarFall's creation. Between now and then, I would like to buy stuff from other members on Bell Tree's Re-Tail board, to get my town ready.

I will use time travel in this town like I always do, but not on the first few days.

Here is an outline I will give you:

1. The furthest expansion the Nooklings will go to is T&T Mart. Since I would have two towns, and since Kaylee has a master catalog in StarFall, I can order items from the town of StarFall and send them to MoonGlow.
  2. The ocean will open west. River empties in the south side of town. Mayor's house is along the coast on the south side of the river.
  3. Mayor's name is Andrea, and she has the same eye shape and hairstyle as Kaylee, Jenny, and Penny. But not everyone in town will have that style this time.
  4. Mayor's house follows the California theme I used in Happy Home Designer on all the facilities. I wouldn't live in California, but I would live in a Californian-themed house. According to my character development for both Kaylee (mayor of StarFall) and Andrea (my interior designer in Happy Home Designer), both girls are born in Southern California, just like me. I would like to capture themes based on US states, but I found it easier to make one for California than Hawaii.
  5. I wouldn't waste too much time on unlocking PWPs. I would only shoot for the flower arch, illuminated arch, solar panel, lighthouse, wooden bench, and Police Station. When I made StarFall, I tried to go for many different projects. But I would rather have more lamps and benches than focus too much on more public art.
  6. I still will aim for Museum completion.
  7. I will not get the Wii U, but I would get the 3DS.
  8. I won't care about badges like I did for StarFall.
  9. Tulips are the dominant flower.
  10. I will document everything I get done in MoonGlow.
What I wish for in my town (but won't waste too much time on):

1. For apples to be my town fruit.
  2. The Re-Tail or Plaza to be on the south side of the river. Having the Re-Tail near the train station was a huge convenience for wi-fi visitors, but a pain if you're sending palm beetles and sharks to the Re-Tail.
  3. The beach on the south side of the river has a ramp. In the past three towns, I had a beach with two ramps, but I also had a secluded beach. Secluded beaches are fun, but this time, I wouldn't even want one.
  4. The Train Station has a green or blue roof.
  5. Grass Pattern to be triangles. Circles are better, but I prefer triangles.

If you like the idea, I would prefer if you gave this entry a four-star rating or five-star rating. If not or if you don't care, you can leave the rating alone.

And yes, the StarFall Press is still going to be called the StarFall Press, even if I talk about MoonGlow. Just look at all the entries on Pokemon and Mario. The StarFall Press can be about anything G-rated.

Back