• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Comment This Please!

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
My first cruddy made sig, using paint!

29lfp0g.jpg

Ok, Um, Wow.
Make the text a darker color, it would show up better.
Make the sun rounded.
Zoom in and get rid of the white that surrounds the render.
Download GIMP if you can, it's free.

Zelandonia said:
Ok, Um, Wow.
Make the sun rounded.
I would but I barely can get this to load the internet up. It has very little Gigs.

Tom the Warrior said:
Zelandonia said:
Ok, Um, Wow.
Make the sun rounded.
I would but I barely can get this to load the internet up. It has very little Gigs.
what?...

anyways your sig burns my eyes out of my brain...fun.

It honestly looks like something I would have drawn when I was six. Or made at school. >.>

Uhh... Don't use paint for sigs... that's seriously the moral of the story.

There's really nothing to comment on for it... It's not a sig, it's a picture you made in paint. >.>

I am a person too lazy to download GIMP. (Partly out of downloading fear....don't ask)

...But that sig is really...quite bad. If you're going to do something with paint, fix the render, make the text look decent, and don't make me bleed my eyes out.

Hint: If you're going to use paint, don't do much. All I did is add stripes, and my sig looks halfway like not-crap.

Tom the Warrior said:
Here at cleaner version and guys I don't have enough space to download gimp.

43niwif.jpg
...Better, but might I suggest a different shade of blue for the sky? Make a custom color- A not so eye-blinding sky. :lol:

Triforce3force said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Here at cleaner version and guys I don't have enough space to download gimp.

43niwif.jpg
...Better, but might I suggest a different shade of blue for the sky? Make a custom color- A not so eye-blinding sky. :lol:
Custom colors? How do I make them?

Well, it looks like the reason it is funny is because you didn't save it in .png format. If you did this it would look a lot cleaner ;). Also good job with the sig, especially since it was made in paint. I know how difficult it is to try to play around with paint.

When you admit that your creation is cruddy from the start, you know you're not going to get any positive feedback.

I recommend switching the program you use. Paint doesn't really cut it if you want to make something that's actually worthwhile.

Back