• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Complete 7-11 set (old &New) and Monster Hunter set

Mdawg

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Complete 7-11 set (all old items and all new items) and Complete Monster Hunter Set for auction

-1tbt to enter
post a number 1-100 on this thread and i will use https://www.random.org/ to pick the winning number.

People who post a number and dont pay the 1tbt fee to enter will not be picked or even considered

Tyvm :D and best of luck to all

Ends 1/27/17 at 9PM Est Time

Last edited:
It would be good if you tagged this with giveaway instead of auction, because they're both completely different things and this is really misleading.

To all who entered this,

Hello, i am Mdawg's brother. His account has been ban because I live in the same house as him? They say it is my "second account" i guess my younger brother can never be on this website. This is just another way the staff have been harassing me personally.

If the stop this harassment and let my brother get his account back,this thread shall still be ongoing, but if he cant get back on then, this will have to end, should let you all know soon

Back