• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🐱💕COMPLETE HELLO KITTY CLOTHING SET💕🐱

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhoneybun_

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (10) +
💕hi! i have the full hello kitty sanrio outfit just kind of sitting in my closet collecting dust. if anyone is interested please name your price! if you reply, please remain in touch or I'll find a new customer. i'm only accepting tbt bells at the moment 💕.

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 7.07.09 PM.jpg
💕here is an image of the set if you are unfamiliar 💕

Last edited:
Hi! I?d love to have it :lemon:, I?ve got no clue what?s a fair price though :confused: also if you pm me I tend to reply quicker :)

Last edited:
im sorry i didn't get to you sooner! i actually have a pending offer at the moment but if they don't remain in touch for 3 days i'll message you! again, im so sorry if this is dissapointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back