• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Completely FREE flower hybrids for you

Johnny829

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hi guys,

I have tried this "you water whatever you want today and you get whatever comes tomorrow" idea on my island for a few days and actually it works out pretty good. So my island is packed with every type of original flowers. There is no cliff/river basically on my island. If there is, it's not going to cause any inconvenience for you. And I'd like to try this here to see if my island could provide you what you want. Here are a few rules but I'm very happy and open to take any suggestions as this goes.

1. Overall, you bring your own water can or you can buy one at my store to water any flower you want today and whatever comes tomorrow are all yours. For example, I want black roses. Then today I will water the WHOLE 3 rows of red-red roses. Tomorrow any black roses showing up among these three rows are mine.
  2. I ask each visitor to water the WHOLE THREE ROWS if you want to participate. I ask this because 1) each time you water, it's going to cover 3 rows. 2) it's way easier to reduce confusions. Every three rows on my island are the same type of flowers or the same color of flowers if applicable. This means as long as you water all three rows, anything comes next day among those three rows are yours.
  3. There are some hybrid flowers already. You can also water them and same rule, make sure you water the whole row(s) and next day whatever comes from the whole row(s) are yours. None of these hybrid flowers are able to make three whole rows, that's why I said row or rows.

Q & A

1. How long is it going to take me to water the whole 3 rows? You need to use the water can around 45 times. If each time takes 5 seconds, it takes about 4 minutes.
2. Can I water more than 3 rows a day? Yes, but again, make sure each time you water three rows and you can request to literally water the whole island.
3. Next day there're 20 hybrid flowers popping up but I don't need that many. What do I do? You can give them to your friend or you can donate them to me. I will replant them to the hybrid section.
4. How many times can I visit per day? Only once. So make sure you have already made up your mind to decide what flowers and how many rows you want to water today before coming over.
5. Do I pay for each visit? Not at all. The only thing I'm taking is extra hybrid popping up next day if you don't need them any more.
6. How do I participate? PM me first and let me know what flowers or colors you want to water and I will get back to you if they're still available to water.
7. What happens the day after a raining day? The most frequent visitors can come over and take whatever comes up next day.
8. I have more questions and suggestions. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. :)

Reactions: lei
I would love purple tulips and blue hyacinths, for now. Should I DM you to arrange a visiting time?

might help moving this to the airport section, that's where people look to play online for free!

Back