• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Concerning the streetpass feature (if anyone knows)

PapaNer

Fitzpleasure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I live in NA, so I'll have NL on the 9th. I'll also be going on holiday to Universal Orlando on the 14th-18th the same month, and will carry my 3DS with me the whole time pretty much. My question is that if I streetpass someone with NL even if the HHA showcase thing isn't unlocked, will I have the data of those peoples homes?

Also, assuming that the showcase isn't like, auto-unlocked from the beginning, what do I have to do to unlock it?

I am pumped for the potential streetpasses, and I'd like to get some houses in my showcase if I could :eek:

Thank you for taking the time to read this :3

I dont have the exact answers, but I do know that the HH showcase unlocks at least two days into playing. If not longer. And most 3DS games ask you to activate streetpass once it unlocks. So i would believe once Isabelle introduces you to Digby then he will ask you to activate streetpass. If you streetpassed someone with the game before then you wont get any AC streetpass data because your system doesnt know to look for it.

This is all just speculation. I hope you get a better answer. And I hope you can unlock the HH showcase on the first day!

I dont have the exact answers, but I do know that the HH showcase unlocks at least two days into playing. If not longer. And most 3DS games ask you to activate streetpass once it unlocks. So i would believe once Isabelle introduces you to Digby then he will ask you to activate streetpass. If you streetpassed someone with the game before then you wont get any AC streetpass data because your system doesnt know to look for it.

This is all just speculation. I hope you get a better answer. And I hope you can unlock the HH showcase on the first day!

Thanks for the contribution. I actually forgot that you do activate streetpass functions for individual games ^-^' lol.

Back