• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Connection Problem

Eloise

The Yellow Elephant
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
ど
う
Hi, I have this problem where whenever I visit someones town or someone visits my town, the connection only lasts up to 15 minutes if I'm lucky and then it says an error occurred and Resetti pops up. It's the same with Club Tortimer too. Why does it do this? Is it my problem or Nintendo's problem? Is there a way to fix this? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Thanks, it's just lots of my friends who I'm planning to wifi with have their connection fine and I kinda feel sad, but maybe mine will work if I go to their town. Hopefully it does. :(

Yeah there isn't much any of us can do about this :( I'm experiencing similar problems. I used to be able to connect with my friends until my brother tries to join and we'd all disconnect. But my friends could connect to my brother fine, until I join and disconnects us all. But now I can't connect with my friends what-so-ever, despite having changed no internet settings since connecting with them the last time!

Sadly this is on Nintendo's end.

Same here... I can't even visit other towns. The error code pops up while waiting for the train.
When I visit my sister's town (local) it's 5 to 10 minutes until we get the "an error occurred" message.
I tried everything... even contacted nintendo support, but they just told me to try it again haha...

This happens to me on and off... There is days where it wont happen at all, and then there is days where it happens way too often. :mad: All of my friends have also experienced this stupid error multiple times. It may be my Router, but on the other hand, I?ve been playing Mario Kart 7 and Pok?mon Black 2 online and have never encountered any error.

This happens to me on and off... There is days where it wont happen at all, and then there is days where it happens way too often. :mad: All of my friends have also experienced this stupid error multiple times. It may be my Router, but on the other hand, I?ve been playing Mario Kart 7 and Pok?mon Black 2 online and have never encountered any error.

I got an error with Mario Kart 7, exactly the same as New Leaf, can't play for long. :( But my internet works fine on the Wii, laptop etc. Hope this gets fixed soon!

I have this problem too. I'm not going to people's towns as much anymore because of it. I'll start visiting others again when Nintendo somehow fixes this.

Back