• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Contest] 5000+ TBT Bell Art Contest! [Winners announced!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait im confused when is this over?? Where I'm at it's already june 20th

oh lmao im laughing i CANNOT read apparently. cool. maybe I'll enter again, probably not lol

I think maybe you set the entry date a little too long, and since most of the drawing options are kangaroos that might have set some people off of entering? (kangaroos are pretty weird to draw) and same deal with papi and zell, some people have difficulty with equine animals.

If the competition is a judge of talent, why not let people draw villagers of their own choice and enter? It just seems like theres a lack of entrants, and the last submission was like 5 days ago. I don't want to enter a second time, but maybe consider adjusting the rules so more people will enter

I think maybe you set the entry date a little too long, and since most of the drawing options are kangaroos that might have set some people off of entering? (kangaroos are pretty weird to draw) and same deal with papi and zell, some people have difficulty with equine animals.

If the competition is a judge of talent, why not let people draw villagers of their own choice and enter? It just seems like theres a lack of entrants, and the last submission was like 5 days ago. I don't want to enter a second time, but maybe consider adjusting the rules so more people will enter

If you don't like the time, then too bad. There's a reason it's 1 month; to get more entries.
Also it's my contest, I decide what characters I want drawn. I rarely see any art of the characters I want drawn, and I'm not going to spend 5k tbt to see Marshal drawn another 10 times. I want to spend 5k to motivate people to draw different characters from the popular boring ones which you see over and over and over again.

Sure a kangaroo is weird to draw, but I think that if you want to win my contest, you'd be able to whip one up within a month.

If you don't like my rules, then go find some other contest which suits you better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still working on my entry ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Awesome! I'm excited :blush:

haha yeah orz........still working....aka its on the canvas and i havent touched it since istarted it...i should really get to it again hrugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back