• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Contest] 5000+ TBT Bell Art Contest! [Winners announced!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my submissions
tumblr_n7n2zqxTuA1qjxybzo1_500.png

Sure a kangaroo is weird to draw, but I think that if you want to win my contest, you'd be able to whip one up within a month.

If you don't like my rules, then go find some other contest which suits you better.

i don't understand, are you talking to me as in, You as in ME or, you as in, the ,,, general? everyone?? I was just making a suggestion to attract more people to enter, but I guess its nbd if not many people enter?? idk.

Oh! This looks interesting! Your mayor is adorable! I might try and join :D

Also is it possible if we are able to see the lovely creations on one page? >< my phone is being annoying and not showing the middle pages lol Dw if u cbbs >< but good luck with your comp! *flees*

Oh also since you seem genuinely interested in art of these villagers, this isn't an entry but might as well post it here?? Idk, its sketchy, really sketchy. sorry bout that

tumblr_inline_n7noalkDfI1s8k7m2.png

i don't understand, are you talking to me as in, You as in ME or, you as in, the ,,, general? everyone?? I was just making a suggestion to attract more people to enter, but I guess its nbd if not many people enter?? idk.

You as in general ^^

Sure other villagers might attract people, but I am not going to pay people to draw villagers I don't care about. Which is why I've given the option of the villagers I have. Those are the villagers I like, and the villagers I want to see art of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm allowed to sketch, yes?

I don't have the ability (or talent) to draw on a computer.
Yes, sketches are accepted c:
here is my submissions
tumblr_n7n2zqxTuA1qjxybzo1_500.png
Cute!
Oh! This looks interesting! Your mayor is adorable! I might try and join :D

Also is it possible if we are able to see the lovely creations on one page? >< my phone is being annoying and not showing the middle pages lol Dw if u cbbs >< but good luck with your comp! *flees*
Ill add them on the front page when I'm not on my tablet. too much of a hassle from my tablet. C:
Oh also since you seem genuinely interested in art of these villagers, this isn't an entry but might as well post it here?? Idk, its sketchy, really sketchy. sorry bout that

tumblr_inline_n7noalkDfI1s8k7m2.png
That is an adorable pic of Kitt ^-^

Last edited:
Here is my silly little doodle! I am no artist, so this isnt nearly as good as the other submissions, but.. hey. I had fun! Plus your mayors were too cute not to draw! :)
(It's sharpie and colored pencil. I uploaded it from my phone!)

View attachment 52469

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back