Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Oarfish Head
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Eerie Star Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (76) +
Selling 24 Throwback Tickets, not really sure what they go for, feel free to offer. Sold!

Feel free to offer.

Glam Bunny Balloon Glam Bunny Balloon | Aug 25, 2024 | 300 TBT
Apple (Fruit) Apple | Nov 26, 2021 | 100 TBT Each 2x

TY for looking c:​

Last edited:
Selling 24 Throwback Tickets, not really sure what they go for, feel free to offer.

Would prefer to sell all at once. Mainly looking for TBT.

Also potentially selling 24 Normal tickets (Balloon dog) & the balloons on my sidebar.

Do you have a price in mind for your hot heart balloon or any collectibles you are looking for?

Do you have a price in mind for your hot heart balloon or any collectibles you are looking for?
Nope not really, maybe 1:1 for a Fresh heart? What collectibles do you have to offer?
Hey hun! Could I date swap my 8/11 cool bunny balllon for your 8/19 cool bunny balloon?
Sure!
Hi! How much are you looking for for your glam bunny balloon? Thank you :)
Not really sure what they are going for, what did you have in mind?

Nope not really, maybe 1:1 for a Fresh heart? What collectibles do you have to offer?

I have these collectibles to offer. I would offer a fresh heart but I'm waiting for my friend's balloons to transfer to see if she would want it first

hi! i'd like to buy 12 throwback tickets. i've seen people sell them for 30-40 tbt each if that works.

I have these collectibles to offer. I would offer a fresh heart but I'm waiting for my friend's balloons to transfer to see if she would want it first

Probably not interested in any of those, Leaning towards keeping for now, thanks though!
hi! i'd like to buy 12 throwback tickets. i've seen people sell them for 30-40 tbt each if that works.
Hi! Appreciate the offer! I think I would like to see if anybody is interested in buying all 24. Would prefer to sell all 24 at one time or would have to have interest from someone else wanting 12.

Sorry, an earlier offer I made was accepted so I don't have any more tbt... if you'd be interested in a trade however, please do check out my trading thread as I've got a bunch of collectibles listed there that I'm trading :)

Sorry, an earlier offer I made was accepted so I don't have any more tbt... if you'd be interested in a trade however, please do check out my trading thread as I've got a bunch of collectibles listed there that I'm trading :)
Appreciate the offer but probably not looking to trade ATM.

Probably not interested in any of those, Leaning towards keeping for now, thanks though!

Hi! Appreciate the offer! I think I would like to see if anybody is interested in buying all 24. Would prefer to sell all 24 at one time or would have to have interest from someone else wanting 12.
alrighty i've thought about it and i can afford all 24 tickets if they're still available! would the offer of 30 tbt each still be okay? ><

alrighty i've thought about it and i can afford all 24 tickets if they're still available! would the offer of 30 tbt each still be okay? ><
That would be great! Just lmk what you want & when you want me to purchase. Thanks!

Back