• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Cop 9er voting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

b100ming

Training to become a pro Isabelle in smash
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4349-5195-1023
Island
Pyrrhia
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Tasty Cake
##vote: example

##unvote

Voting thread for the cop 9er game.

Voting Rules:

1. The voting system is plurality. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be eliminated.
  2. If two or more players have the same number of votes, the elimination will be chosen randomly by the host.
  3. Voting for No Elimination is acceptable. If No Elimination has the most votes at the end of the day, no one will be eliminated.
  4. You cannot vote for yourself. If the last remaining mafia member wishes to surrender, they can do so over PM.
  5. Failure to vote once will result in a warning. Failure to vote a second time will result in a replacement being brought in or your slot being modkilled.

Last edited:
Armadillo watched the security footage from hq, with a bowl of Mac n cheese in her hands. “Mmm.” She said as she savored every bite.

At that moment, the sirens went off in the weapons room, and a black hole had opened up.

“Uh oh.” She said and ran towards the anomaly. But she was soon sucked in, and wasn’t able to hold on.

On the other side of the black hole was a paradise of flowers and beautiful sunsets.

“Hey, this isn’t that bad!” She exclaimed. “Hrrngh!” She tried to get up and walk but something was holding her down. When she looked down she saw the thick green stems stretching down from her.

“I’m a flower?!” She shrieked. “NOOOO-!” She shouted but was cut off from being trampled by a large snail.

Armadillo lover was voted off. They were vanilla town.

Oops that was a miscalculation on my part. I thought d2 started Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back