• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Copper's Sig Library (56k!)

Copper

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Welcome to my sig library here you'll find many sigs that I've made using a program called GIMP feel free to comment or give suggestions to my signatures thank you! :gyroidveryhappy:

Recent sig:
tutorialsig.jpg

Info: This sig was made using a tutorial made by ANDREW1123 of Nsider special thanks to him for the tutorial. Plus I did everything exactly how he did his using same render and everything.

Thank you I'm preety proud of it hopefully I can remember the techniques I learned but most likely won't there was a lot of them! :lol:

Thank you I tryed to get a good color at least almost the same as the tutorial by that person who did it

:( I'm sorry I just followed the tutorial and everything that's all. At least I didn't copy and paste the sig from the tutorial, I followed the tutorial

I'd suggest staying away from tutorials, they never teach you anything... they just show you what to do and you don't learn from it.

I've never used a tutorial, ever... and its honestly helped me a ton, I'm able to create things that I want to create, not what others want me to want to create, its really good to have.

Yea I hardly use Tuts any more. That was like... SO long ago. And I've goten better without any Tuts.

Copper said:
So basically just try things and see if it works? And learn that way?
I just read techniques from tutorials, and mix them in with my stuff. Practice makes perfect.

Thank you all! I will try these things without using tutorials and see if I can come up with something brilliant! Thanks

^_^

Back