• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cozy Kitchens

insaneluzer

Nooklings Shopaholic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
I want some inspiration and would like some people who have kitchens to post screenshots! I think I'm going to arrange a kitchen in my house (it's like the only other kind of room I want, I'll keep the Lyle-approved arrangements as they are). I have enough things in my catalog now to do it, and I think I have a rough idea of how I'll make it, but feel free to give me ideas/inspiration! :)

This is my mayors kitchen. Didn't get everything shown in the pic, but you get the gist.

Here's my 2nd character's kitchen. It's the "spring" room in a seasonal themed house!

And this isn't quite a 'kitchen' per se but it's one of my cafes.

This is my mayors kitchen. Didn't get everything shown in the pic, but you get the gist.

Here's my 2nd character's kitchen. It's the "spring" room in a seasonal themed house!

They're amazing! Love the 1st one :)

I love having a kitchen. So many kitchen related and food related items out there to come across.
Lots of different ways to redecorate and rearrange.
HNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0054.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG

wow, I love the first one! ^^ looks cozy.

Also what furniture series are the blue with white furniture in the last picture? (

That vegetable basked is the autumn moon item for Europe, isn't it? Kind of sucks that North America is just getting a stupid wheat bundle. -_-

I love the way you mixed the Blue and Green sets together! The biggest problem I see with kitchen designs usually is the fact that there are so many kitchen items that go on tables/shelving, but people always use the same shelf over and over / next to each other, and it looks repetitive. But mixing the Blue and Green sets and never having the same kind of table/shelving touch worked really well. c:

HNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046 (2).JPG

Still a work in progress (just started reworking my house XP), but here's my simple, little kitchen!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone who said they liked my kitchen! =D If anyone has the time to visit my dream town & let me know what they think, I'd be so happy!

matoki, yours is so cute! The burnt marshmallow chairs are such a cute touch.

Can someone tell me what the thing directly behind her head is titled. It looks like a skillet.

Back