Crazy Redd

Yeah, I got the flyer and Copper is saying he's setting up his tent. So it's six PM? Does he do the code system, etc. etc.? TN is remodeling today.

sampitt94 said:
Yeah, I got the flyer and Copper is saying he's setting up his tent. So it's six PM? Does he do the code system, etc. etc.? TN is remodeling today.
Yeah, Redd shows up at 6 P.M. on the dot.

I like redd but his prices are out of there you can find some items at nook at 5 times lower but redd also carries very rare items sometimes.

i dont mind anymore, now that i'm rich..if its somethin i want, i pay the price, even if its bound to be at nooks eventually.

...which he usually doesn't- i don't care if it's a rare item or not, if it's something i want that bad, i'll pay the price.

*agrees with other people* It's his tent is funny, though! It's a black market tent. (everybody already knew that, though)

the topic of this is crazy redd, right? so here's something else about crazy redd-
does anybody know (or seen screenshots) if Crazy Redd will be in ACDS? If he isn't, it'd be kinda cool if real people could set up a shop-tent in their own town and invite visitors to buy their merchandise.

DarthGohan1 said:
the topic of this is crazy redd, right? so here's something else about crazy redd-
does anybody know (or seen screenshots) if Crazy Redd will be in ACDS? If he isn't, it'd be kinda cool if real people could set up a shop-tent in their own town and invite visitors to buy their merchandise.
Yeah, I think he is.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yeah, I think he is.
i saw bul's ad about his previews and read his acds preview for the first time in like a month (probably the 10th time though) and he said redd is coming back...and i searched the net and found a screenshot of him, so he is back.

If he is giving away something rare or something I really want I don't mind the prices but they are a bit expesive

Back