Shiitake Plushroom
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Lily of the Valley
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
IMG_9115.jpeg

Welcome to the new Crescent Moon Island.
I decided to restart my second island back to one of my original ideas for it. I also wanted to be back in the northern hemisphere. It’s been fun having different seasons but I’m happy to be back in the northern hemisphere.
My first villagers after I terraform will all be auto filled. After that will eventually be an all penguin island for winter.
My starters are Fuchsia and Samson.
Airport : Blue
Fruit : Apples
Native flower:
My map :
IMG_9082.jpeg

IMG_9083.jpeg

projects for Crescent:

Making crescent cliff
Zen garden
Heart lake cliff
Make an area for shops and museum
Decide where to place future campsite snd villagers houses.
Where to place another cliff
How to decorate entrance
Make a farm for veggies
Grow flowers

Time to board the plane to lands unknown:

IMG_9079.jpeg

I arrived at the airport excited even though I didn’t really know where I was going . I was just happy to be going somewhere. I walked up to the gate and was greeted be Timmy and Tommy. They asked for my name and Birthday.
Aurora and June 8th. They said that they would be flying with me with two other passengers.
IMG_9080.jpeg

Before boarding the plane they showed me 4 different maps and asked me to pick one .
IMG_9081.jpeg

I decided to go with this one.
IMG_9082.jpeg

It was then time to get going. I boarded the plane and met the other two passengers who would be moving with me . Their names are Fuchsia and Samson.
We watched a welcome video that showed a nicely decorated island and the different seasons. After the video had ended I looked out the window excited to see a nicely decorated island. The island that came into view was empty except for a big tent . It had plenty of trees and branches and weeds were scattered everywhere. Looks like I should have liked at that flyer a bit more .
IMG_9083.jpeg

After we got off the plane we followed Tommy and Timmy to where Tom Nook was waiting for us.
IMG_9085.jpeg

He said he had a tent for us and we should pick it up and find a nice place for it. Guess we are camping for awhile.
IMG_9086.jpeg

I got my tent and a map and went to go look for a nice spot.
IMG_9088.jpeg

I found a nice spot on the beach. I also found a nice spot nearby for Fuchsia and Samson to place their tents.
IMG_9089.jpeg
IMG_9100.jpeg

After that we went back to see Tom Nook to see what we needed to do next.
IMG_9093.jpeg

He decided we should have a welcome party. Timmy , Tommy , Fuchsia and Samson would get the plaza ready by cleaning it. My job was to go look for sticks to make a campfire. I took my time so I could explore the island. There are some areas you can’t get to at the moment but I’m sure I will find a way later. I picked up some weeds and some extra sticks . Then went back to see Nook.
IMG_9096.jpeg

He said that he found apples while he was walking around the island. He asked me to bring him back some . I went and gathered a bunch of apples . We would use them to make juice.
IMG_9098.jpeg

It was now time for the party .
IMG_9101.jpeg

While sitting around the campfire Nook decided we should name the island .
IMG_9102.jpeg

It was nice that they went with my suggestion of Crescent. Nook then asked if I would be the island representative since I picked the name of our island.
IMG_9104.jpeg

I’m curious about my new role and what tasks I will have to complete, it should definitely be interesting. We had a toast of apple juice by the fire.
IMG_9108.jpeg

After a while Nook gave me a camping cot for my tent. He says there were a few items inside my tent .
IMG_9111.jpeg

He then suggested to turn in gif the day since it’s been a long day. I’m sure tomorrow will be just as busy.
IMG_9112.jpeg

So off I went to my tent to see what was inside. I placed my cot and opened the boxes . One of them had a nice radio which will be nice to fall asleep too. The other had a lantern inside. It’s going to be an interesting adventure and can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.
IMG_9124.jpeg

A rude awakening:

The last thing I remember before drifting off into a deep sleep was hearing Drivin’ playing on the radio. I was having a nice dream where K.K. Slider was talking about making my way in the world listening to no one’s rules but my own.
IMG_9125.jpeg
IMG_9156.jpeg

When I started to hear a noise outside. I was trying to stay in the dream just a little bit longer.
IMG_9126.jpeg

When I suddenly realized it was Nook saying my name outside my tent. I must have taken a longer nap than planned. When I waked outside it was already dark.
IMG_9128.jpeg
IMG_9129.jpeg
IMG_9130.jpeg

It was a nice nap 💤 that could have lasted a bit longer. Nook said there were a few things he wanted to talk about.
IMG_9132.jpeg
He then handed me a phone and explained that he had an app to make life here easier.
IMG_9133.jpeg

He said the app is called Island Life 101 .
He then handed me a bill. I guess I really should have read the fine print. I let him know I forgot to bring any bells with me. Since I wasn’t expecting a bill.
IMG_9134.jpeg
IMG_9136.jpeg

He didn’t believe me at first until he realized I was serious. He decided I can pay with these things he calls miles instead. He let me know I would have to make 5,000 miles to pay my bill.
IMG_9138.jpeg
IMG_9139.jpeg

I will worry about that another day maybe tomorrow when I am not as tired. It was then I realized I had mail. I had a letter from Nintendo and with it a gift. It was a DIY and will figure that out later .
IMG_9149.jpeg

I went to see how Fuchsia and Samson were doing after their first night.
Fuchsia thanked me again and gave me a DIY for a leaf umbrella. She also told me about a DIY class Nook was having.
IMG_9147.jpeg

I found Samson in his tent . He gave me a mesh hat as a thank you.
IMG_9140.jpeg

I then went over to see about the DIY class.
IMG_9146.jpeg

He had me make a fishing rod.
IMG_9143.jpeg

After he gave me a few more recipes one of which was a net. The one I had gotten in the mail was a Simple DIY workbench. I made a net before leaving. As I was going outside I saw a balloon with a gift attached to it. I watched it float out over the ocean. Will find a slingshot in the morning.
IMG_9153.jpeg

I started the day a little too late to get much done today . That’s okay there’s always tomorrow.

Oct 13th: The opening of the airport

I got up earlier then yesterday to the sound of Nook. He said he will now be making announcements on updates about the island. He said that the airport is now open.
IMG_9161.jpeg
IMG_9162.jpeg

I found a notice on the bulletin board that announced aerobics class for island residents.
IMG_9164.jpeg

I remembered I had not checked the mail and found a letter from mom. She sent some peaches. Will try and find a nice place to plant them later.
IMG_9165.jpeg

I went over to see Nook and he asked about the local fish and bugs. I had a moth on me so gave him that.
IMG_9166.jpeg

He said a friend of his has a museum and was curious about them . Nook then gave me an app for my phone called the Critterpedia .
IMG_9169.jpeg

said I should bring him a few more bugs or fish. So I brought him two more bugs and two fish. He gave me a DIY for an axe and some flower seeds .
IMG_9172.jpeg
IMG_9173.jpeg

After I gave him the last fish he received a phone call from Blathers and Blathers will now be moving to the island. Nook asked me to find a place for his tent. His tent will be on the beach for now . I think it’s a nice spot for now.
IMG_9176.jpeg

I spent the evening looking for materials and shaking trees . I found some bugs, bells and even a table lamp in the trees.
IMG_9189.jpeg

I also found a note in the bottle. It had a DIY in it.
IMG_9177.jpeg

Maybe I should pay off my tent tomorrow.

Oct 14th : The arrival of Blathers

Today Nook announced that Blathers had safely made it to Crescent. I had a few letters when k opened my mail. The cypress plant I ordered had arrived. I got a letter from Jack about Halloween. He included a portrait of himself. I can hang on the wall once I got a house and not a tent.
IMG_9215.jpeg

IMG_9216.jpeg

I went over to went over to welcome Blathers to the island and see if he needed anything.
IMG_9192.jpeg

IMG_9195.jpeg

He explained that he had a dream of opening a museum on the island. He said he would need 15 different types of exhibits in order to open the museum. They could be bugs, fish , fossils or art.
IMG_9198.jpeg
IMG_9200.jpeg
IMG_9203.jpeg

Blathers then gave me the DIY’s for the shovel and vaulting pole . This will make getting around the island much easier. Now I can go exploring around the other side of the island.
IMG_9201.jpeg
IMG_9202.jpeg

My next stop if the day was to go see Nook about my loan . He was pretty happy that I was going to pay him back.
IMG_9204.jpeg

IMG_9206.jpeg

He asked me about how I was enjoying life . It’s been pretty good .
IMG_9207.jpeg

He told me about a nook mile program that I could use my nook miles for .
IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_9209.jpeg

He told me about moving into a house instead of staying in the tent. It would cost 98,000.
IMG_9211.jpeg

He said I could pick the roof color and I picked blue.
He talked about a nook miles+ program that helps you get nook miles sooner.
IMG_9213.jpeg

I found Samson relaxing under a tree and Fuchsia was looking for bugs.
IMG_9218.jpeg
IMG_9217.jpeg

I’m looking forward to my house and enjoying island life. Tomorrow will be a busy day as Serena makes her way here. She has been traveling to different islands and will bring with her all she has learned. This way we can start terraforming.

Oct : 15th : Serena’s arrival and a cozy house

Aurora:
I woke in a nice cozy house. It’s a little small but very nice. Nook announced this morning that it is getting closer to Halloween. He said that you can buy candy and pumpkins from Timmy.
IMG_9225.jpeg

IMG_9226.jpeg

When I walked outside I noticed that both Fuchsia and Samson no longer have tents. They also have a nice house.
IMG_9230.jpeg

As I was walking along the beach I saw something near the museum tent. When I got up closer it was someone sleeping on the beach. It took a little while to get them to wake up.
IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9234.jpeg

When I finally got him to wake up he said his name was Gulliver and he was looking for a pizza.
IMG_9244.jpeg
IMG_9235.jpeg

No sorry no pizza here but if you need anything else I can try and help you.
He said that he sometimes falls off the boat. He then tried looking for his communicator and found it to be broken.
IMG_9236.jpeg

He then asked if I would try and help him fix it. Of course I would and off I went to look for the missing pieces. I found a clam while looking and can now make fish bait. I also found a new DIY for a knitted grass backpack. I was exploring the other side of the river when I noticed roses on the cliffs.
IMG_9238.jpeg

It took a little while but I finally found all 5 parts. Gulliver was pretty happy to have his communicator working again.
IMG_9240.jpeg

He said to keep an eye on the mail. I wonder what he will send.
This evening Serena arrived from Serenity.

Serena:

IMG_9245.jpeg
IMG_9246.jpeg

After a small delay I finally made my way from Serenity to Crescent . I was greeted by Timmy and Tommy. Once we got to Crescent I meet with Tom Nook.
IMG_9247.jpeg
IMG_9248.jpeg

He made sure my phone was working and gave me a transfer kit so I could place my house.
IMG_9250.jpeg
IMG_9249.jpeg

I went and placed my house near the beach for now.
IMG_9260.jpeg

Then I went to introduce myself to Fuchsia and Samson. They seem really nice .
IMG_9253.jpeg
IMG_9254.jpeg

Fuchsia told me about a weird dream she has been having. About the sky in Crescent being orange and the sun goes up when it should go down.
IMG_9255.jpeg
IMG_9256.jpeg
IMG_9257.jpeg

Samson invited me to workout with him.
IMG_9258.jpeg
IMG_9261.jpeg

I spent most of the evening trying to terraform a cliff into the shape of a crescent moon. You start by making a rough outline a few times. I kept messing up before it finally looked ok enough to try and build the cliff.
IMG_9262.jpeg

I added some water and waterfalls .
IMG_9263.jpeg

I brought some flowers with me to try and grow more of.
Will continue to try and terraform tomorrow.
For now it’s time for bed. 😴

Oct 16th : new shop

Aurora:
Nook’s announcement this morning was about finding acorns and pine cones in trees. He even gave me a DIY for a trees bounty little tree.
IMG_9286.jpeg

I checked my mail and it had a gift from Gulliver in it. It was Geisha Wig.
IMG_9311.jpeg
IMG_9312.jpeg

I then went over to talk to Nook about my new home loan. He was having a conversation with Timmy about a new shop. Timmy would like to build a shop but Nook doesn’t have the materials needed to build one .
IMG_9295.jpeg
IMG_9296.jpeg

He said he was sure Timmy could find a solution.
IMG_9297.jpeg

Nook then asked if I was enjoying my house and I am. He let me know that my loan was for 98k.
IMG_9298.jpeg
IMG_9301.jpeg

I asked him if I could pay in miles but he said no but of course I had to ask just to be sure. Guess I will have to get going on earning some bells to pay it off.
IMG_9302.jpeg

He then said he had a nook mile ticket for me and would be leaning it at the airport. I could use it to go to other islands to find crafting material.
IMG_9304.jpeg
IMG_9305.jpeg

I then went to talk to Timmy and he asked if I could help him get materials for building a shop. He said he needed 30 of each wood and 30 iron nuggets .
IMG_9307.jpeg
IMG_9308.jpeg
IMG_9310.jpeg

Word travels fast on this island. As soon as I left the tent Samson was running over to me. He was exciting that I was helping to gather materials for the shop and gave me some iron nuggets .
IMG_9289.jpeg

IMG_9291.jpeg

As I was looking for ore I found. A gold nugget.
IMG_9294.jpeg

So besides not having brought any bells with me I didn’t pack anything at all. I’m not really sure why I didn’t at least pack a change of clothing. At least Serena brought me some when she arrived.
IMG_9328.jpeg

I went around looking for wood and iron nuggets. I found some bugs and fossils to donate to Blathers . Now we only need 4 more donations. Then we can open the museum.
IMG_9320.jpeg

I was able to get all the wood for the shop and will find the rest of the iron nuggets tomorrow.
In return Timmy gave me , striped pants, a typewriter and a hose reel. I used some of my nook miles to get a tool ring and a pocket organization guide so that I can carry more things.
IMG_9319.jpeg
IMG_9321.jpeg

On my way back to my house I found a ghost named Wisp. I accidentally scared him.
IMG_9314.jpeg

I felt bad so I decided to help him out. He wanted me to find his missing spirits. He said there were 5.
IMG_9316.jpeg
IMG_9317.jpeg

He gave me a hourglass for helping him.
IMG_9324.jpeg
IMG_9326.jpeg

Tomorrow will be just as busy of a day :

While Aurora was busy looking for material to build the shop. Serena was looking for the right location to place it and see if anything needs to be moved.

Serena:
One thing I have always been bad about is checking my mail. I usually forget about it until it’s overflowing and have no idea what’s even in there. So I started my day by checking my mail. I had a letter from Nintendo congratulating me on my move to Crescent and so many other letters and packages.
IMG_9274.jpeg

Apparently I ordered myself a Halloween costume and had completely forgot about it. There was also a bug model from Flick and a statue from Redd and many letters from villagers. I hope to get better at checking my mail.
I wanted to do some more terraforming today and place temporary patters down for where houses could go.
IMG_9283.jpeg
IMG_9281.jpeg
IMG_9284.jpeg

So far I have found places for 7 of the 10 villager plots. I also found a nice place to put the shop once we have enough materials for it. I picked up and moved some cedar trees to Crescent cliff. Also worked on heart lake. Have some adjustments to make but making good progress.

Last edited:
Oct 17th: placing the new shop and a museum upgrade

Aurora:
I got earlier then usual and was able to see the sunrise. Nook announced that you can get a wet suit for nook shopping.
IMG_9335.jpeg

IMG_9336.jpeg

I met Sahara today she is nice and sells rugs and wallpaper. I purchased some rugs and a wallpaper. She explained that you can get tickets for buying rugs.
IMG_9337.jpeg

IMG_9338.jpeg
IMG_9339.jpeg

I got a pink heart rug
Blue message mat
Monochromatic dotted rug
Gravel flooring Dungeon wall .
I went and checked Fuchsia . She said she heard I was getting things for the shop. She gave me a shovel. She also told me about the DIy’s you can get for better tools.
IMG_9342.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpeg

I went over to see if I could buy my own
IMG_9344.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

I then talked to Timmy and donated the iron nuggets they needed.
IMG_9347.jpeg

IMG_9348.jpeg

Timmy wanted me to find them the perfect spot.
IMG_9349.jpeg

I already look and Serena cleared the area.
IMG_9351.jpeg

Timmy was happy when I came back and let them know I placed the shop.
IMG_9352.jpeg

IMG_9353.jpeg

They will be open tomorrow.
Then it was time to start working on the farm.
While Serena was busy moving the trees I was busy planting fruit trees.
Before :
IMG_9360.jpeg

After :
IMG_9364.jpeg

veggies
IMG_9367.jpeg

Fruit trees
IMG_9355.jpeg

Still work to do but getting there.
I also donated the last exhibits for the museum.
IMG_9356.jpeg
IMG_9357.jpeg
IMG_9358.jpeg

Excited to see the museum when it’s finished.

Back