Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Moon Bunny
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
I've been sick for the past week, and I've been binging crime shows. But the ones I've been watching have too much outside drama, that it takes away from the crimes themselves.

Does anyone know good ones? I'm fine with a little outside drama, just not so much that it becomes the focal point of the show. Thanks ♡

My grandma watches Snapped, Forensic Files, Murder in the Heartland, and Homicide Hunter with Lt. Joe Kenda. (Decent shows, I think.) When I was about 20, I was obsessed with The First 48 (cops solving actual murders), and Web of Lies (about Internet-based crimes). There's also one called "Fear Thy Neighbor" about crimes committed by people's own neighbors.

Depends. Real crime or fake crime? Sounds like you're after fake crime shows. I'd say Law and Order Criminal Intent was more focused on the crimes. Towards the end it got more focused on the detectives but the first few seasons were pretty cool in that you got to see what caused the criminals to act that way.

Depends. Real crime or fake crime? Sounds like you're after fake crime shows. I'd say Law and Order Criminal Intent was more focused on the crimes. Towards the end it got more focused on the detectives but the first few seasons were pretty cool in that you got to see what caused the criminals to act that way.
Thanks! I did watch some Law and Order, it's not too bad.
Post automatically merged:

My grandma watches Snapped, Forensic Files, Murder in the Heartland, and Homicide Hunter with Lt. Joe Kenda. (Decent shows, I think.) When I was about 20, I was obsessed with The First 48 (cops solving actual murders), and Web of Lies (about Internet-based crimes). There's also one called "Fear Thy Neighbor" about crimes committed by people's own neighbors.
Oh I forgot about the first 48! I should look into it. I am more after the true crime stories. Web of Lies sounds really interested. The title *Homicide Hunter* interests me already. Thank you!

The first show that came to mind is Dexter, that one's interesting since it's not from the point of view of the detectives but from the point of view of a serial killer who only kills other serial killers or bad people, I don't remember if there was a lot of outside drama since it's been YEARS since I watched it and I also never finished it for some reason but I remember really liking it, sorry if you've already seen it or know what it's about and I just described it to you for no reason lol

Thanks! I did watch some Law and Order, it's not too bad.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I forgot about the first 48! I should look into it. I am more after the true crime stories. Web of Lies sounds really interested. The title *Homicide Hunter* interests me already. Thank you!
Web of Lies is a good one! I've watched a few episodes. Pretty much anything on ID is good lol.

Back