• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Croque will NOT leave. Tips?

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
I've been trying to kick him (Croque) out for WEEKS. I don't talk to him,I pitfall I'm and mercilessly beat him, and this has successfuly worked before. I don't want to time travel or ruin my town to drive him out, any ideas?

Hitting the villagers does nothing. Not sure about pitfalls, though I doubt that would do anything.

You're gonna think I'm a Lunatic when I say this; I've had better success in moving specific villagers out by befriending them, not the opposite.

Last edited:
Ignore 'um completely. (even when they ping you to tell you about moving out) Works like a charm every single time.

Send her what she hates. You'll have to figure that part out yourself.

Become really good friends with Croque. If you ignore them and they ask to move, they'll think you two weren't good friends and will stay. Bad move ignoring them.

Since they already hit Crouqe and continued beating them, this started a relationship with the villager. Ignoring them from that point on would be the worst choice. If you want Croque out, befriend him/her. Ignoring works best if you've never talked to them at all

Thanks for the advice, and I did get Amelia to move like this... maybe it was a coincidence. He was a starting villager I began ignoring only recently, but never once since June has asked to move. I'll try befriending him.

Back